• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What shits me in the gym . .

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
. . no, not curling in the squat rack.

. .It's those chicks who drench themselves in goddam purfume. It's so obviously they have poor genital hygine, however the strench of purfume pervading my nostrils is worse.

Maybe dieting and SFW makes me more sensitive, IDK. Some of those Indian guys who havent realised water is also for cleaning themselves lingering as well, curling 2lb DBs.

Yesterday I had over-perfumed whores in one corner and reeking, curry-munching filth merchants in the other.

And the goddam gym receptionist said "there's nothing I can do!" Some sort of sign would have sufficed:paddle:

I like Indians, but damn, they do smell.

Thankfully, where I work out it's in the middle of a nice suburb. I've had minimal problems. Mostly with lazy douches that think re-racking the weight is like...exercise or something...

Thankfully, where I work out it's in the middle of a nice suburb. I've had minimal problems. Mostly with lazy douches that think re-racking the weight is like...exercise or something...

Sure, theyre nice people. Awesome food. Shithouse hygiene. :pissed:

We need like a ten commandments of the weight floor posted(in the squat rack).

My gym has a sign about not wearing cologne or perfume on the floor.

nobody works out at my gym. they just stand around talking and looking around, or fixing their hair in the mirror.

This one guy just stares at himself in the mirror, dancing and lip synching to the song thats playing. i swear half of these people are rolling on E or some shit.

nobody works out at my gym. they just stand around talking and looking around, or fixing their hair in the mirror.

This one guy just stares at himself in the mirror, dancing and lip synching to the song thats playing. i swear half of these people are rolling on E or some shit.

They look like these guys? :lol:

village-people.jpg

You need to put it somewhere where everybody could see.

I just meant it needs to be posted there regardless.

Which reminds me... something else that pisses me off besides curling in the squat rack is people curling right beside the rack. A few times I've had guys doing curls or front raises really close to the rack while I'm squatting.

I hate when people can't rack their own shit. :shooter:

IML Gear Cream!

I saw one guy at my gym looking at himself in the mirror and the dude struck a pose like he was getting ready to throw a football.

I saw one guy at my gym looking at himself in the mirror and the dude struck a pose like he was getting ready to throw a football.

hey i practice my shit for playing safety at gym sometimes granted im the only one in there at midnight.

hey i practice my shit for playing safety at gym sometimes granted im the only one in there at midnight.

This dude wasn't practicing. He was posing.

. .It's those chicks who drench themselves in goddam purfume. It's so obviously they have poor genital hygine, however the strench of purfume pervading my nostrils is worse.

Maybe dieting and SFW makes me more sensitive, IDK. Some of those Indian guys who havent realised water is also for cleaning themselves lingering as well, curling 2lb DBs.

Yesterday I had over-perfumed whores in one corner and reeking, curry-munching filth merchants in the other.

And the goddam gym receptionist said "there's nothing I can do!" Some sort of sign would have sufficed:paddle:

The purfume/cologne thing really bugs me, too. Just really gets on my nerves.

You ever had that guy who must never wash his gym clothes so he smells like ammonia and vinegar. We had one at the base gym in Pearl Harbor, he was higher ranking so no one wanted to say anything. I don't know if it was his strategy to keep people from wanting to share with him between his sets or what...

I get those stinky fuckers right back, I wait till a got a real gas fucking stink ass fart, and bend over to tie my sneakers, blow one right in there face !!

You ever had that guy who must never wash his gym clothes so he smells like ammonia and vinegar. We had one at the base gym in Pearl Harbor, he was higher ranking so no one wanted to say anything. I don't know if it was his strategy to keep people from wanting to share with him between his sets or what...

theres an old man at my gym who wears the same shirt every fucking day. :geewhiz:

My gym is in soccer mom/housewife hell, and not in a good way.

Find another gym.

IML Gear Cream!

lol ! fuck i hate that shit ! these fuckers dont even work out it pisses me off !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahhahahaa !!!!!! oh fuck ! i just almost fell outta my chair reading this one !!! toooo fuckin funny !!

One gym I went to there was a guy that only worked the muscles he could see in the mirror. Awesome chest, biceps, delts and quads. Everything else looked like it belonged on a nine year old girl with MS.

One gym I went to there was a guy that only worked the muscles he could see in the mirror. Awesome chest, biceps, delts and quads. Everything else looked like it belonged on a nine year old girl with MS.

Reminds me of the typical college kid you see at the gym on his first cycle except they generally don't work legs.

In college there was a dude that could have been a competitive bodybuilder. Only thing holding him back was his pair of chicken legs. His arms were literally bigger than his legs.

Today took the cake for me, EVERY god damn DUMB BELL was on the floor there was not one fucking weight on the rack.... And then my workout is over and i wanna take a shower and there no fucking towels had to dry myself off with the shirt i just worked out with...pissed.

In college there was a dude that could have been a competitive bodybuilder. Only thing holding him back was his pair of chicken legs. His arms were literally bigger than his legs.

My best friend in HS and college had great body builder genetics and grew easily naturally up until he was about 20. Problem was he has been a drunk since he was 15 so he just went to shit in his 20's.

I've just recently returned to lifting at a gym on the weekends, got some basic stuff in my garage I've used for the past few years. Now I notice a bunch of older guys (late 40's, early 50's) lifting, which is fine, but these guys sweat profusely. I mean literally leave trails of sweat from one machine to another, an none of them are over weight. I've never seen anything like it, they sweat like somethings wrong with them. It's bad when you avoid the machines they've used cause you're afraid of sliding out of it mid rep. Hell I work outside and don't sweat that much on 100 degree days

DRIVES ME NUUUUTS -----> There are a handful of toolbox's at my spot that wear the black wife beater tucked in to their jeans with Timberland boots on..... :loser:

AND ALWAYS wearing their weight belt on EVERY exercise. They walk around slow with this "load in their pants" waddle while wearing their gay ass bandana and their gay ass shirt that says "Lift hard or go home"...they are usually those stocky fucks who are a bit fat with the random back acne cratters. Clearly used to be real fat, but resorted to gear so they don't always look like a trainwreck.....:loser2:

Back