• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DOMS negs Big Smoothly repeatedly . . Jew Hater?

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does Big Smoothy's zionist propoganda enrage you so? :lol:

I haven't liked that Jew in a long time.

I support the insurgents. I support road-side bombs. I support snipers.

The Americans in Iraq are fascists.

uneducated, poorly read, no knowledge of Iraqi history,

they deserve what they get.

thats a fkd up thing for anyone to say . . may he be beaten senseless with pork salami sticks! :lol:

I haven't liked that Jew in a long time.

never knew big smoothy, however after reading that thread, can't say that I blame you - regardless if that thread was back in 05. There should be a minimum of 10 years of negs for that kind of bullshit stance.

DOMS is completely justified and im disappointed that I have been too lax in negging that douche bag. BS. I shall be ever more vigilant moving forward. Thank you to the original poster for reminding me of my civic duty to mankind.

my only concern is with those who have repped him undeservedly

never knew big smoothy, however after reading that thread, can't say that I blame you - regardless if that thread was back in 05. There should be a minimum of 10 years of negs for that kind of bullshit stance.

I just negged him for this, even though he said it 6 years ago. LOL

Just so know where he stands as of 02-14-2010, 12:06 PM:

Doms,

You're Off-topic. I stand by my comments. I am not embarrassed by them.

But please note, those comments were made for American jarheads and jugheads in Iraq.

I'm anti- Iraq occupation but would prefer the politicians get the fisting, not the blokes sent there to do their job :coffee:

I'm anti- Iraq occupation but would prefer the politicians get the fisting, not the blokes sent there to do their job :coffee:

Same here.

America is just wasting lives and money in the shit hole that is the Middle East.

Sadly, the cries of "we're almost out of oil!" are overblown and full of ignorance. I wish it were true though. I love nothing more than to see the Middle East go back to nothing of consequence.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes . . . but back to topic. That candy-eating Jew Big Smoothy must pay for his insolence!

Mass negging!:paddle:

Yes . . . but back to topic. That candy-eating Jew Big Smoothy must pay for his insolence!

Mass negging!:paddle:

You seem obsessed with Big Smoothy, Something we shall know Capt? :coffee:

its very rare that I ever give a negative rep to anyone.

Same here - the only time I have done it is on neg-backs, which thankfully (and surprised) isn't that often. A little tempted on this one though :D

It's no secret. He's not fond of the Jews and the Zionist agendas. :shrug:

Oh I got nothing against Jews per se.

I just dont like Jews pretending they're not Jews . . . especially when they're Coalition of the Willing-hating, Candy-eating, coupon-hoarding, pork-dodgers Hebrews :coffee:

I regret making those statements in 2005,

I did not mean it.

I was binging on alcohol and had even posted that I was abusing alcohol then.

No excuse - I know.

I have since stop drinking entirely and hit the gym regularly.

I know DOMS has always disliked me. What can I do?

I regret my drunken ramblings 6 years ago. I was drinking beer and vodka all the time after a personal issue that I could not deal with properly. But I've since changed and moved on.

(P.S. I have no Jewish blood in me, nor do I eat candy.).

Peace.

I think we should all just share a nice greasy porkchop sandwich, followed by a handful of jew jew bees.

I did not mean it.

No excuse - I know.

I regret my drunken ramblings 6 years ago. I was drinking beer and vodka all the time after a personal issue that I could not deal with properly. But I've since changed and moved on.

Peace.

Send me your gears and I will forgive your transgressions. :)

I believe you have unknowingly found the root issue of all the liberal whackjobs that have these views - and those church fucktards that visit soldiers funerals KIA. They are either drunk out of their minds or high as a kite.

Good to see you have changed things around!

IML Gear Cream!
Send me your gears and I will forgive your transgressions. :)

I believe you have unknowingly found the root issue of all the liberal whackjobs that have these views - and those church fucktards that visit soldiers funerals KIA. They are either drunk out of their minds or high as a kite.

Good to see you have changed things around!

I'm all natty, phosphor.

Used to use MT-1, and the basics.

No excuse for my rants, but they were blind-drunken rants on forums. I don't recall it. No excuses, as I've stated.

Should I be punished for 6 year old drunken rants, now?

It's up to you, and the others.

Shit, I like DOMS, but I don't get involved in squables too much between people. I got shit to deal with. If your cool, then it shows in the postings up to now. Didn't notice your from the windy city, I'm about 2-3 hours from there. I proposed to my wife on top of the ferris wheel there a few years back.. and almost dropped the fucking ring outside the compartment when it fell out of the box when opening it. Good times.

I did not mean it.

No excuse - I know.

Peace.

Now that deserves a rep:clapping:, i guess shit happens, it takes a lot of manhood to come out and make a post like this.

PS i think what i wrote makes sense( as you all know i cant write shit so accept apologies:wacko:)

But you still a jew, LOL

Peace.

My advice is to admit your zionist agenda and stop eating so much candy . . then all will be forgiven :coffee:

I did not mean it.

No excuse - I know.

Recanting your statement and making an apology works for me. It's water under the bridge.

I'm moving you out of the negging rotation.

However, your refusal to admit your Zionist agenda angers me. Admit it! Admit your Zionist agenda!

Also, what exactly is the Zionist agenda and do you keep in your organizer?

Recanting your statement and making an apology works for me. It's water under the bridge.

I'm moving you out of the negging rotation.

However, your refusal to admit your Zionist agenda angers me. Admit it! Admit your Zionist agenda!

Also, what exactly is the Zionist agenda and do you keep in your organizer?

i agree on both counts. LOL

I've taken the hits. I was for a long time, the black sheep of IM. Perhaps I still am.

If DOMS and Bio can realize I've paid the price, I will be grateful.

Peace.

This reminds me of Rodney King.
Props BS!

Bunch of Jew haters up in this parts :coffee:

I've taken the hits. I was for a long time, the black sheep of IM. Perhaps I still am.

If DOMS and Bio can realize I've paid the price, I will be grateful.

Keep off the whole "kill American soldiers" stuff, and we'll be okay.

You're not black, so it's illegal for you to end a conversation with this.

Back