• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DMZ and 13-ethyl help

carmineb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on:

30 mg DMZ
60 mg 13-Ethyl

(same ingredients as in super DMZ from ironmaglabs)

just finishing up my 3rd week. Id like to push the envelope to 6 weeks and up it to 3 pills a day from 2 which means I will be taking

45 DMZ
90 13 ethyl a day

for a 3 week span....

Other than being a little lethargic here and there, I have no side effects. Not sure yet if the jewls are shrinking but the libido is still fine so far....

I would like to bridge that with 1 and 4 DHEA (andromass when it finaly ships to me) ....

What is the best thing to do? Some have told me to not take dmz for longer than 1 month, the bottle says no longer than 6 weeks and no more than 3 poills a day max,recommended is 2.

Hmmmm.... I am just now starting to feel and see some rewards and I only got 1 week left and it is too late to run and get anything like hcg.

What could I start taking , if anything if I exrtend cycle?

thanks a bunch....

those arent the same ingredients. Super dmz is dymeth and superdrol not 13-ethyl

you are right, I just rechecked. It is similar to MEthadrol Extreme but withou the additional superdrol and oehr ingredients in it. I am taking the DMZ and MAx LMG (13 ethyl) portion.

nevertheless, I am wondering if anyone has taken and knows if upping DMZ to 45 and MAx LMG to 90 would be bad? the Ethyl, not concerned with teh liver functions of course, just if peole have had side effects from that type of dose.... I guess I will probably find out since I'll start today with it....

he is the problem i see. 13 ethyl for 6 weeks going up to a dosage of 90 is fine. 13 ethyl is usually run for 5 -6 weeks. D-zine can be run at 45 but not run for 6 weeks. Its just not recommended. 6 weeks of d-zine is a lot and I definitely wouldnt recommend it

Personally I wouldnt. If you were running them single or the 13 ethyl with something else a bit weaker then fine but not with the d-zine. Are you not getting good results and thats why you want the bump

i think I am getting ok results, up 4 pounds 3 weeks and fat is slightly down..... i was told to bump up if i wanted to extend cycle.... Local nutrition store didnt have the 13 ethyl alone and I told him about the DMZ over 30 days and he said you can bump up 1 pill and go 2 extra weeks..... so I had to ask here... I am at the 3 week mark right now :)

the only thing is I am lethargic, I figure it is cuz I am working out harder but someone told me being lethargic is a sigh of liver stress too. Hmmm I am taking liv 52 AND i started on milk thistle on top of that.

do not bump up and extend!! general rule is higher doses shorter duration. If you wanted maybe you could drop the dmz and continue with the 13 ethyl at a higher dose running it solo

sounds like a plan, I bumped up for a day, (no biggie), I will bump back down today and look for a straight out 13-ethyl to bridge... in that case, couldnt I use a non methalated product and extend a stacked cycle?

my libido still seems fairly ok, I cant tell if i have any shrinkage of the jewls, maybe a tiny bit but ath might be my paranoia, lol....

Back