• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It's time for the Lion's Den

Venus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Woo hoo!!!! UFC just started! I am pumped! I hope Ken does not lose because Tito is the new and younger guy. I'd hate to see him leave the UFC as a loser instead of the world's most dangerous man. This is going to be an awesome fight!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :thumb:

They just weighed in! Ken is 201 .....Tito 205. I'm so excited! :)

Where are you getting this?
Contain yourself V...
Then again,:wave:
Go :nut:

I have Direct tv! What a way to spend a Friday night!:D Everyone place your bets!

Is it in the lower 100?
Surfing da dish now...

101 or 102. I am watching it on the wall with my projector!

Hey now, keep us updated. The unfortunate among us dont have cable (myself included).

Sooo, whats happening?

Still waiting for the big fight. Who you betting on?

I'm going to have to go with Ken also, but I'd be full of it if I said Tito wasnt a badass. So I'm really not sure. Heck, I'd throw $20 on Ken for fun, but I dont think I'd be winning anything tonight.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok it's starting! I just have a feeling it's going to be another Hulk Rock fight. Ha ha Ken just came out to the music "Tito Ortiz is a Punk" Too much! I really want Ken to win but I have a feeling it might not go that way :(

:( :( :( :( :( I knew it Tito won. Ken is really smashed up bad and I mean bad! He looks really ugly right now!

Aww, I'm sorry Venus. Ah well, I'm sorry to hear it, but Ken will heal up after a little while and be okay.

I hope your night is going better than his!

Originally posted by Venus
I have Direct tv! What a way to spend a Friday night!:D Everyone place your bets!

What a fuk'n awesome gal you are! A sports minded woman and this sport in particular! Wow! :eek: :thumb:

Just saw these pic`s on another site ( hope the poster isn`t pissed :grin: )

Glam looks like minced meat....Tito isn`t even sweating :lol: Good stuff! lol

16125227.jpg

16125218.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
If Shamrock keeps sucking, he's going to also create a disinterest from wrestling promoters as well. He should go back to wrestling where he can keep a six digit salary and not worry about getting his ass pummeled!

Originally posted by kuso
lol....not even when I`ve just woken up from a hangover :nope: lol
What another hangover????
Yeah I saw the end of that fight...
It was certainly a one sided fight...TITO's side.
He didn't even break a sweat,while Glamrock was a mess...
3rd round...ding,ding!!!
Man he was UGLY :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't dislike him... Just stating the obvious...
He's UGLY,look at the pic of him after the fight...A face only a mother could like!
He got his clock cleaned ,can't deny that...

DAYUM!!! He got busted up good!!!!! They've been promoting this all week at the gym but of course no one working this morning would have known who won.....damn teenage girls :lol:

Originally posted by davidjasondean
Why does everyone here dislike Shamrock?

It's not so much that I dislike Shamrock ...it's that I like Ortiz :D

This isn't the whose looks meaner-tougher versus whose the pretty boy, is it? I noticed Dero thinks he's cute because he refers to Shamrock as GLAM-rock! :haha: :lol: :doh:

And, oh yeah, I did see this second post also by Dero

"He's UGLY,look at the pic of him after the fight...A face only a mother could like! He got his clock cleaned ,can't deny that...:

Dero seems very concern of his "looks". Something we need to know, Dero? :eyebrow: J/K BTW!!!!

Originally posted by davidjasondean
This isn't the whose looks meaner-tougher versus whose the pretty boy, is it?

lmfao! No! If I went for pretty boy's I wouldn't be w/ mmafiter :grin:

oooooooohhhhhhhhh...... did it just got chilly in here? :twitch:

:D You like the TOUGH GUY image, we know! ;) Notice how I said, "image" :lol:

Back