• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold and Maria splitting

He's not a governor anymore so she said fuck it.

I had a feeling a feeling years ago, I bet his last few years have been hell and he just didn't say anything until now!

Schwarzenegger, Shriver separating after 25 years - Yahoo! News

I never understood it anyway. The guy was a bodybuilding phenom and could've had any supermodel at the time, instead he marries Skeletor.

maria-shriver-nomakeup.jpg

His daughter is fucking smoking hot!

Christina-Maria-Aurelia-Schwarzenegger.jpg

:daydream:

Schwarzenegger, Shriver separating after 25 years - Yahoo! News

I never understood it anyway. The guy was a bodybuilding phenom and could've had any supermodel at the time, instead he marries Skeletor.

maria-shriver-nomakeup.jpg

Wow ! after 25 years, this just shows you another couple that ends in divorce, is the new trend now days, I think copuples need to work on their relashionship & try and save it before calling it quits... Sometimes it might seem esier to just quit, divorce may appears like a simple way to just be done with the whole problem! But taking the easy way out is not always the best solution. IMO

The above is a bad pic of her, unless that's how she looks now, I thought she was pretty when she was younger.

Wow ! after 25 years, this just shows you another couple that ends in divorce, is the new trend now days, I think copuples need to work on their relashionship & try and save it before calling it quits... Sometimes it might seem esier to just quit, divorce may appears like a simple way to just be done with the whole problem! But taking the easy way out is not always the best solution. IMO

It's a fact of life that people change as they grow older. Especially through their 20s and early 30s. Sometimes people change too much to be able to stay together.

Staying in a marriage regardless of the facts is good for no one.

But yes, too many people get divorced way too easy. The first bump in the marriage and they call it quits. But honestly, they really shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

IML Gear Cream!
It's a fact of life that people change as they grow older. Especially through their 20s and early 30s. Sometimes people change too much to be able to stay together.

Staying in a marriage regardless of the facts is good for no one.

But yes, too many people get divorced way too easy. The first bump in the marriage and they call it quits. But honestly, they really shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

I agree, many couples now days get married for the wrong reasons, and yes, we change everyone does, part of life, I think if you accept the other person as they are, and not try to change them, it makes life much easier... now days most people are not satisfied with what they have personally or financially, everyone wants what they don't have..
(like the saying says "The grass is not greener on the other side, the grass is greener where u water it")

I guess is has to do with being married to the right person, and also working on it to make it work..:)

He's not a governor anymore so she said fuck it.
Nah other way around, he said I don't need your Kennedy clout anymore since I have no more political aspirations....(her mom is JFK's sister)(her father was the first director of The Peace Corps, appointed by JFK) being brought up in such a liberal, democrat family I wonder if they bumped heads a lot on politics....or do they not talk politics at home like James Carville and Mary Matalin...

I can't believe Carville is married - he couldn't get a cracked out, toothless hooker to fuck him. The guy is skeletor through and through... actually, I think Maria Shriver is the skeletoress though. Botox that shit or something. Superficially speaking ofcourse.

Back