• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone use finasteride (propecia) on cycle?

c_adam35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone use finasteride (propecia) on cycle i was thinking of using it and if so what doseage i think they come in 5mg tabs

I took one a day 5mg.... I think there is another brand thats only 1mg? not sure tho.

You don't to take it on cycle, only when off, IMHO. I also get the 5mg tabs and I break them into four, giving me 1.25mg per dose. That's enough for a daily dose.

/V

I had a prescription once and then it was recommended 1mg ED.

Worried about your hair or another reason.

Just a warning it will kill your libido.

Yea worried about dht conversion so take after cycle is there like a length of time i should take it?

I took 2mg of finasteride daily during my test cycle and lost very little hair. But when i started my pct the hair came down like crazy even though i was still taking finasteride . It's been a month past my pct and my hair is still falling :pissed:

I took 2mg of finasteride daily during my test cycle and lost very little hair. But when i started my pct the hair came down like crazy even though i was still taking finasteride . It's been a month past my pct and my hair is still falling :pissed:

What's you're age and test dosage? And did u have hairloss from any previous cycles?

this is going to be my first cycle that would suck if i end up bald

IML Gear Cream!
Usually finasteride will present the conversion of testosterone to DHT, which would reduce its relative androgenicity, but if u use it with per example with some aas like anavar it won't effect the activity of Anavar at all.

I need to research more on this kinda stuff before I start my cycle as my hair is most important to me

a8031a687f29b8f8b8375f083c567009
a8031a687f29b8f8b8375f083c567009
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Kazmeister/bgbhtght.jpg

I dont think id have an issue though

Ok so im going to run test e and d-bol so when would i take the finasteride?10 week cycle.

i used to take 2.5mg a day on cycle and 1mg a day off..i didnt notice sides in terms of sex drive or gains or lack of from it.

i dont take it anymore when on or off cycle..hair loss was minimal for me, so figured i would save the money

Back