• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Truth Is Out There

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why isn't the NSA's release of the "Alien" communications intercept getting more attention ?

because it wasn't on TV, that is were the vast majority of the US population gets there news and information from...less than 25% of the population reads there news, we are a lazy bunch of sob's...

It is interesting, it feels like they waited for a big event to release that information.
i believe they published it the Same day or a day after Osama bin Ladin was killed.

because it wasn't on TV, that is were the vast majority of the US population gets there news and information from...less than 25% of the population reads there news, we are a lazy bunch of sob's...

Which, of course, explains why no new organization on the planet is reporting it as something significant.

No one is talking about it because it's not news.

The information was released in the 70s and posted on the FBI's website in 2004.

Even more important is that the "proof" is a report taken by the FBI of someone that claimed two flying saucers showed up and had to land because a nearby radio station interfered with their ship. They did nothing and then took off.

I believe there are aliens out there, but this is only proof that people can get drunk, go crazy, crave attention or simply lie.

Roid, you are a freak. We love you here :D Keep it coming

Which, of course, explains why no new organization on the planet is reporting it as something significant.

The information was released in the 70s and posted on the FBI's website in 2004.

Even more important is that the "proof" is a report taken by the FBI of someone that claimed two flying saucers showed up and had to land because a nearby radio station interfered with their ship. They did nothing and then took off.

I believe there are aliens out there, but this is only proof that people can get drunk, go crazy, crave attention or simply lie.

Proof??

IML Gear Cream!
Roid, you are a freak. We love you here :D Keep it coming

?? :)

You are a non believer ????????

Oh, there is something fucking out there.

It may not fit our definition of life but there is "something" out there

I don't understand.

I thought it was picked up by the radio satellites that have been listening for decades.
Is that what those things are called. You see them on movies, ground satellites all lined up "listening" to space noise ?

Radio Satellite Antennas ?

eitherway, this was a drunk guy at a radio station that picked up some strange feedback ?

You just ruined my day. I was so excited waiting on the next peace of the puzzle.

On a side note, I have a prediction that the speed of light will not be the universal speed limit for much longer. They do some crazy shit with these colliders.

On a side note, I have a prediction that the speed of light will not be the universal speed limit for much longer. They do some crazy shit with these colliders.

in terms of space travel achieving light speed is actually one of the "easier" problems of interstellar travel, mapping and navigation at light speed is inconceivable right now.

if theres no gp or sciroxx on planet x than i choose New Jersey!

Hopefully the proof of aliens will somehow disprove all these fake ass religions so we can get this armageddon show on the road.

For us they are alien. For them we are alien. I don't know who are aliens anymore... so confused.:geewhiz:When I first came to UCA, I was called Alien too. My Green Card said 'Alien Registration Card.':(

in terms of space travel achieving light speed is actually one of the "easier" problems of interstellar travel, mapping and navigation at light speed is inconceivable right now.

I don't know anything about that.

I know that you can take two particles and change the polarity of one and instantaneously the other one will change. There is so much more to it than that but basically that is what is happening when they do these experiments in the collider.

IML Gear Cream!
if theres no gp or sciroxx on planet x than i choose New Jersey!

Good, then I'll choose South Beach, FLA. or Malibu, CA.

Hopefully the proof of aliens will somehow disprove all these fake ass religions so we can get this armageddon show on the road.

Wishful thinking.

And yes everyone can die in armageddon, except me. I'll be on the moon.

For us they are alien. For them we are alien. I don't know who are aliens anymore... so confused.:geewhiz:When I first came to UCA, I was called Alien too. My Green Card said 'Alien Registration Card.':(

Foreignors living in the States are considered aliens. Hope that brings some clarity to you.

I love how an alien race so advanced that they can travel through space makes a ship that can be disabled with radio waves. Why didn't Kirk think of that!

Foreignors living in the States are considered aliens. Hope that brings some clarity to you.
Still that sounds so mean to me. Does that mean if you are not an american then you are an alien? Why not call foreigner. 'Foreigner Registration Card' sounds lot better than 'Alien registration Card.'

Still that sounds so mean to me. Does that mean if you are not an american then you are an alien? Why not call foreigner. 'Foreigner Registration Card' sounds lot better than 'Alien registration Card.'

Alien is shorter and sweeter than foreigner. And disrespecting non-Americans is what Americans do.
Right or wrong, might as well get use to it sweetie. Its not ending anytime soon, if ever.

But you're an absolute cutie, so I for one would never disrespect you.

I don't know anything about that.

I know that you can take two particles and change the polarity of one and instantaneously the other one will change. There is so much more to it than that but basically that is what is happening when they do these experiments in the collider.

stephen hawkings talks about all this stuff in his books on space travel and worm holes. some of them are pretty dry and boring but the stuff on time travel is pretty interesting

Last edited:
steven hawkings talks about all this stuff in his books on space travel and worm holes. some of them are pretty dry and boring but the stuff on time travel is pretty interesting

Time is relative not universal :)

It's all interesting. We think we are so advanced as a civilization but we don't know ANYTHING right now.

Excluding me....

We think we are so advanced as a civilization but we don't know ANYTHING right now.

If by we, you mean yourself and everyone else, then yeah, if that's how you personally feel about it.

I love how an alien race so advanced that they can travel through space makes a ship that can be disabled with radio waves. Why didn't Kirk think of that!

Yeah, you can cross light years of space, but a ham radio can take you down. It's even more ludicrous than the idea we can give a alien ship a computer virus.

"The surest sign that there is intelligent life out there is that it hasn't come to visit us here."

Alien ships are a ludicrous notion in general. Unless its a european ship.

After this and myCAT's original thread, the only thing stranger than this is how no one cares.

Someone has been paid way too much for way too long to keep aliens a secret if this is representative of how much society cares.

Back