• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peptide Guide-Everything you need to know

yah there a GREAT place to go. been loving them, there IGF1LR3 is back in stock! and on sale! LOVE IT! :)

we are creating our very own guide/blog site which I among other tops in the industry will be making publications and things of that sort :) Stay tuned!

Thx for the link. Unfortunately every writeup on peps, especially IGF-1 LR3 never goes into when is the best time to dose it. I have heard in the past immediately PWO but can anyone weigh in on this?

Thx for the link. Unfortunately every writeup on peps, especially IGF-1 LR3 never goes into when is the best time to dose it. I have heard in the past immediately PWO but can anyone weigh in on this?

is there an optimal time for a 115 pound goat to eat an apple?

IML Gear Cream!
No its just his job is more important to him then discussing human use. Although Mr twist we prefer to be more professional than that here don't we?

Ah so I guess since you have BOARD REP under your alias that you are exempt from helping people, douche. :clapping:

Thanks for the link crackrbaby

Sorry, im exempt from answering dumb questions. Theres a search function here where IGF has been discussed a multitude of times, along with professional and highly analytical postings by myself.

Now, to my original question, there really is no optimal time for the goat to eat the apple, except under unique circumstances. Get it now?

^^^ So wouldnt have just saying "There is no optimal time, use the search function to find more informative posts by me on IGF" been a lot easier? no need to be an ass.

Its roughly about the same length as the goat question, and we all would have gotten to the end result a lot faster.

Back