• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hi can somebody verify my BD.EU vial ? ty

mrquestion

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just gonna tell you quick story

im new to steroids. few weeks ago i went to a individual who is supplier of gear, and also has a shop in which he sells sport supplements & equipment. i asked for testostrerone blend. he recommended to UGL stuff, and i just happened to chose the BritishDragon.eu counterfeit brand. (i didnt know much about Ugl, whats fake and whats not) .so i bough this and some ancilliary stuff. I put trust in him, since few of my cousins know him,and he has other customers.

when i brought home, i checked the BritishDragon originals, and noticed mine didnt look the dame,the dragon image on mine is not high quality as in the original BD, and the alignment on my BD lettering on the sticker lable is not correct, hence the top part of the BD word is cut off. (are these important imperfections to worry about, or not reall)

i went on to the uk steroid forum sites, and asked a few people what they thought of BD.EU, there seemed to be negative sentiment about the brand, even though almost none of them had used the stuff, yet they were happy to push other brands. But i noticed on differenct forums, and also in same forums, people are trashing talking other brands and crediting certain brands, almost as if they had self interest in certain brands, and would do anything to trash the image, credibitlity of other ugl brands.

anyway someone told me that he has seen exact same vial as mine, and it should be g2g. He told me he seen good word about it here, and there were before and after pics of some members.

i want to know, should i pin the stuff, or get rid of the damn controversial brand, and buy some other ugl stuff. Ive been told stuff like , rohm,lixus,gb,prochem etc.. (mainly in uk)

basically right now im scared of taking this stuff, incase its some unsterile ,bacteria ridden oil crap. After all the negativty ive been getting on this brand on the uk, (eventhough most aint ever tried it, as i said earlier)

Has anyone seen or have owned BD.EU like in my picture?. thank you

there must be someone on here , who has used this , or knows someone else how has tried something like mine. surely

looks real to me. the seal is not crimped to hell and is seamless. label looks good...i would say it is legit.

if you are scared of sterility...all you have to do is pop in a vent pin and heat the gear to 250 degrees.....will be sterile as can be.

Arent all BD's fakes/copies anyway? (Not meaning that the steroids inside are fake, just the labeling)

100% fake of fakes!

only real BD
32162d1305179012-hi-can-somebody-verify-my-bd-eu-vial-ty-british_dragon-contf.jpg

32163d1305179025-hi-can-somebody-verify-my-bd-eu-vial-ty-british-dragon-tablets-world-pharma.jpg

I happen to be using a 25ml vial of Tren Hex. It has the BD label much like yours. Whether it's actual BD or not doesn't matter. The fact is that it is working the way Tren should and it's very nice stuff. The seller could've put the BD label on it to take advantage of the popular BD name even though it's not made by BD. The gear inside is real, at least in my case it is.

I happen to be using a 25ml vial of Tren Hex. It has the BD label much like yours. Whether it's actual BD or not doesn't matter. The fact is that it is working the way Tren should and it's very nice stuff. The seller could've put the BD label on it to take advantage of the popular BD name even though it's not made by BD. The gear inside is real, at least in my case it is.

thank you BIGBRID, i appreciate your help and honesty. there needs to be more people like you. less corrupt people.

ive spoken to my supplier, he assured me it has real steroid inside. He takes it too, and he is in amazing shape. I will try it, if it dont work, what the heck, next time i get something else. I sterlize it first

A year or two back I got a bunch of andropin looded very similar except the label was green. I saw good results ugl or hg...enjoy buddy

IML Gear Cream!
Oh for future reference.. wp has a really good reputation on here for taking care of their customers...I myself have never tried their there shop but one day when I'm making some real money id love to give them a shot..hg...mmmmmm

I dont think you know what you on about, and why are you advertising STEROIDS on the site, is that allowed here. You promoting/advertising. WORLDPHARMA.ORG is scam i have read everywhere. atleast the person i bought my counterfeit from, he is an ex bodybuilder, looks in great shape, and he sold same stuff to some pro bodybuilders . Now, you , do you even workout? i wouldnt trust you :roflmao:
WP is 100% good to go. Please refrain from spreading rumors you know nothing about. You admit in your first post you are new to steroids and don't know if you bought fakes or not. Sounds like you need to chill and get your facts straight before bashing a good sponsor.

Thanks

Gots to get those FDA approved pins broski

I agree with Heavy here. WP is the a sponser that provides great products and has not scammed anyone that I know of. He recieves the least amount of complaints on quality and customer service.

I agree with Heavy here. WP is the a sponser that provides great products and has not scammed anyone that I know of. He recieves the least amount of complaints on quality and customer service.

I believe WP was the one that got scammed pretty good last year with some Primo amps.

reship 3 times.

I also believe I got banned over that deal because I thought it was funny. Poor little ROID everyone picks on him

It is totally fake. Those are very old BD labels from 6+ years ago. BD was restructered in 07 and the new bottles and lables looks like what WP posted. With your bottles, you have current dates and old lables which proves it isn't any good. I would not touch the crap.
Look at the pics of old BD I posted in 04 in the Steroid pic section and you will see.

that looks like the old bd. i use to take that bd about 3 years ago. theres a new bd

Like has been said, from what I've read; WP has the best reputation on here. Its got to say something when they cost much more and so many still swear by them.

It is totally fake. Those are very old BD labels from 6+ years ago. BD was restructered in 07 and the new bottles and lables looks like what WP posted. With your bottles, you have current dates and old lables which proves it isn't any good. I would not touch the crap.
Look at the pics of old BD I posted in 04 in the Steroid pic section and you will see.

Can't speak for OP's BD product but mine is absolutely kicking ass the way Tren should. I admit the label on mine looks better than OP's; that is, it's straight and complete with no letters or edges cut-off. Just thought I'd share the fact there absolutely are bottles of BD-labeled gear with real gear inside. If I have access to a similar bottle from same source I'd get it in a heartbeat.

IML Gear Cream!
If there are old bottles and labels floating around with new dates, it is a UGL copying it. It is not the new BD. Not saying it isn't good, but it is a copy, so you really don't know what you are getting.

If there are old bottles and labels floating around with new dates, it is a UGL copying it. It is not the new BD. Not saying it isn't good, but it is a copy, so you really don't know what you are getting.

This is my point - somebody put 25ml Ten Hex in a vial and labeled it BD even though I know it's not authentic real deal BD but at least they were nice enough to put actual Tren in the vial. But I'm sure there's a lot of "BD" labeled vials with bunk gear as opposed to real actual gear which I got lucky enough to get.

Back