• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Having to poop way too much

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It may be related to the added stress these last few weeks but I'm seeing if anyone else has had this happen...

I've having stomach aches pretty much all day, and having to poop 4-5 times a day. Usually I go 1-2 times a day with how much I'm eating.

Cycle :

Test e 750mg/wk
Deca 400mg/wk
Tbol 50mg/day
Adex 30mg/day
prami 30mg/day

I just started tbol last week, and upped the deca on Monday.

I wouldn't say its the Gear tbh,

More like your diet and what your eating.
or maybe its something you have ate that was off.
You eat is much as i do there is bound to be one meal that goes wrong.

Blaze, I figured that might be the case as well. Thinking of trying to switch it up but keeping the calories up.

What a dumb fuck. Negged

Negged for what?

yea if your eating the way your supposed to on cycle, you should be shatting all day. stress can only make it worse i guess.

Blaze, I figured that might be the case as well. Thinking of trying to switch it up but keeping the calories up.

Negged for what?

Just try figure out what you have added into your diet that could be causing it.

are eating a lot of dairy mabey u are u lactose tolerant..

Your stomach might be upset from one of the compounds. Dbol gave me the runs about 4 times a day everytime I ran it.

I couldn't go anywhere without packing date rolls in my car. My country is the home to about 10 of the deadliest snakes on the planet and on many occasions I've been forced to drop logs in the long grass in suburban areas where my clients were too cheap to supply a portable toilet.
I always worry that someday a taipan snake with come up from behind me and latch onto my ball bag while I'm taking a dump. They are everywhere. :nail:

Last edited:
your not taking prami 30mg/day right? did you mean .3mg a day?

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah .30mg, adex .40mg as well. Bumped it back up.

I couldn't go anywhere without packing date rolls in my car. My country is the home to about 10 of the deadliest snakes on the planet and on many occasions I've been forced to drop logs in the long grass in suburban areas where my clients were too cheap to supply a portable toilet.
I always worry that someday a taipan snake with come up from behind me and latch onto my ball bag while I'm taking a dump. They are everywhere. :nail:

LMAO damn bro if i was a religious man i'd be praying for you...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Gee man, I didn't realize the Taipan snake lurks in North Korea, lol. But watchout for that Kim Jong Il snake. I hear it goes right for the asshole!!

I found that when I first increased my protein intake substantially, the number of times I defecated each day (I wrote "defecated") also followed suit. It has since leveled itself off but crapping has remained above average. 3-4x daily is normal but movements are solid and of appropriate firmness (no I don't touch it) as opposed to soft and runny, etc.

OP - give it a week or 2 and see if your body adjusts. Stool should not be watery though.

It's not bad anymore, I don't know if my stomach was just fucked up. I have changed my diet a bit, if it comes back i'll for sure report what I think it is.

Back