• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can I Stop?

rcaldw9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, I know I'm going to get harassed for this post but I have to do it anyway. I'm 18 and I'm on my 3rd day of my cycle.. I'm taking winadrol and equibold. I want to stop. I just don't feel right when I'm on it but it also could be in my head since I'm paranoid about it but either way I want to stop. I'm taking fish oil, multi vitamins and liver care also so I know I'm doing this right but I still want to. My questions is this, can I just flat out stop or should I take my pct?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it..

I would think not you haven't been on long enough.

Alright thanks, I appreciate it. My body just doesn't feel right, believe it or not I just feel weak

Is winadrol winstrol and equibold boldenone?

First off, I know I'm going to get harassed for this post but I have to do it anyway. I'm 18 and I'm on my 3rd day of my cycle.. I'm taking winadrol and equibold. I want to stop. I just don't feel right when I'm on it but it also could be in my head since I'm paranoid about it but either way I want to stop. I'm taking fish oil, multi vitamins and liver care also so I know I'm doing this right but I still want to. My questions is this, can I just flat out stop or should I take my pct?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it..

3 days in, you are ok to just stop. You need to wait several years before jumping on AAS, if at all.

3 days in, you are ok to just stop. You need to wait several years before jumping on AAS, if at all.

This ^ . Are these compounds Oral or injectable? I am wondering if they are even real. You may not know what you are using and that can be very scary because it may not even be AAS. Either way you need to stop and not think about using AAS for at least 5 years. You shouldn't feel the way you described. Stop now before you cause damage.

It might be your testosterone levels starting to drop. Stop the cycle now. I would also buy some letrozole if you had some cash laying around to have just in case.

"I'm taking fish oil, multi vitamins and liver care also so I know I'm doing this right "

If you're only running equipoise and winstrol then you're NOT doing it right. Stop and wait a few years, do some research and come back when you're ready (if at all).

Back