• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Board rep. World pharma . Org

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrquestion

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
a) is it allowed to have steroid sources advertised on this board
b)everywhere on the board says world-pharma is a scam

here is a quote from a customer complaint: "
World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription IS A SCAM!
I was scammed by www.world-pharma.org for $ 974 plus fee.
I later found out they have hundreds of other sites that all sell anabolic steroids from asiapharma and eurohormones that are run by the same people that run world-pharma.org fraud.
They have many people on the web that they pay to say they are in fact a real pharmacy and everyone else is a scam.
Never send money to Sofia Bulgaria and never use world-pharma.org as they will not send anything.
Google: asiapharma scam or eurohormones scam for more information.
judges.gif

I feel stupid and mad and sad. This is a scam of epic proportions they have more than a hundred online pharmas selling and scamming for anabolic steroids they are scamming milions of $.
zx11pissed.gif

www.world-pharma.org scam has got to end. eurohormones is in Skopje Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia this is where asiapharma and world-pharma.com reside too. But they have your money sent to Sofia Bulgaria to cover that fact."
zx11pissed.gif

so how can someone like that be a BOARD REP here????

he leaves a silly comment on my thread, saying my stuff is fake, even though its counterfeit i know (but not fake), then he puts image of steroids with his big fakeass website name under it. where i can go and lose several hundred dollars from a scam site. how can people allow this to happen on this site? is this forum corrupt?

LOL. i dont get it. It clearly says no source talk. then you have a board members, who is advertising WORLD-PHARMA.ORG (one of many scam sites) everypost. And says all other sites and gear are fakes.

Do they get paid off to keep mouth shut? what is it?

I make 6 figures from WP

www.world-pharma.org IS A SCAM!

just go to this site. you would be alarmed. they say quote "this guy is the biggest SCAMMER on the net"

look how many more website names they have, you would be alarmed. 20+ other sites

i would be very angy and alarmed all of you

LOL. you gonna buy a new ferrari

depends on what my bonus is.

When you scam people for millions you usually get pretty good bonuses.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

You call someone a scammer and then make a post asking if your gear is fake ?

I don't see any company giving you any bonuses in your future.

Some people draw the short stick in life.

^^ dont rip people off. I cant stand fraudsters

you getting worried now, arent you?

what are you his business partner? :clapping:

atleast i know i have a conterfeit gear, with active compound. But what about fraudsters like WorldPharama who just post pics of the real gear, and advertise a SCAM website to purchase gear. People go their spend their hard earned money, and will never see their money or gear ever again.

im not saying its a scam. GOOGLE worldpharma, everywhere says its a scam:roflmao:

World-Pharma is top notch in quality and service especially the Asia Pharma brand. Unfortunately other competitors have smeared them all over the net to gain market share. Give them a try and if you have any problems just PM me. You won't be disapointed.

I only use the highest quality gear and AP is what I am using right now.​

IML Gear Cream!
Wp is not from Yugoslavia or wherever that is you posted. Sheesh, they can't even get any facts right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back