• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hernia without a bulge?

IML Gear Cream!
asnwer to whether or not hernia can be possible without a bulge

I dont know what is going on with me, but I have felt some discomfort in my lower-right area of my abs. I have looked in the mirror, put my hand over that area, coughed, nothing. I compare it to the other side and its exactly the same.

Before I go blowing money on a doctor, do hernias exist without bulges? Google comes up with symptoms that I dont really have other than the location of the discomfort. I looked up Groin Pull, but it seems to be more of the pubic region.

Anyone had a hernia WITHOUT a bulge?

yes hernias when a vital organ moves into the wrong place in your body it can happen without there being any bulges if the vital organ moved into a secluded place if you know what i mean lol stomach vital organ jumping from the stomach into the chest known as a hiatus hernia actually thats one hernia where it doesnt make the chest poke outward it would literally have to bend your bones forward (FRIGGING OUCH!!!!) for it to bulge out like that lol

THE HERNIAS
hernias caused by physical strain hernias a vital organ moving into the wrong place in the body symptoms will be had permanately until a hernia surgeon moves it into the correct area
theres the your penis broke? hernia caused by masturbating/ejaculating three times in a row sending a vital organ to the wrong place in the body causing loss of sexual pleasure by 100% not experiencing sexual pleasure gets you more mentally ill gradually with an infinite maximum amount of mentally ill an yess itll eventually get you extremely mentally ill it might be impossible for a vagina to break as women cant ejaculate thus cannot geet a sexual pleasure losing hernia lol

theres the so little strength with the same size muscle hernia you can barely move or lift up your arms/legs once again permanate until a hernia surgeon moves the vital organ into the correct area manually

the physical pain vital organ moving into the wrong place it makes you experience physical pain

MESH DOESNT EVEN HELP AND MESH CAUSES BAD PROBLEMS
theres also mesh used while moving vital organs into the correct area i hope they never use mesh again reason no.1 mesh doesnt get rid of the symptoms of the hernia,moving the vital organ into the correct place will help you get rid of the stupid symptoms of the hernia reason no.2 mesh has killed a small % of people it made a small% of people get into as much miserableness 100% the time as the your penis broke? hernia does or something or one of the other two hernias and caused erosion im not sure what erosion means right now but something bad of some kind mesh is probable to get people able to get hurt touching unsmooth and its mental difference as depressed as school/shots/a bunch of other stuff that made me get the your penis broke hernia in the first place

HOSPITALS WONT FIX ANY OF THESE HERNIAS IF YOU GO IN AND ASK FOR A HERNIA OPERATION THEYLL JUST SEND YOU HOME WITH THE SYMPTOMS STILL THERE AND I WANT HOSPITALS TO CHANGE INTO GIVING A HERNIA OPERATION WHEN ASKED FOR

Hi all, i have a left inguinal hernia which i noticed the bulge 3 weeks ago

it disappears when i lie down and pops up after a while when i stand up. Not alot of discomfort, just a mild burning sensation once in a while. I would say its small-medium right now

I plan to see the doctor and get a surgery in 2 months time.

1) is it safe to do purely machine exercises in the mean time? ie.. seated chest press, seated dips, seated rows, seated machine preacher curls?

2) whats the proper breathing method to NOT increase intra abdominal pressure? I know the Valsalva Maneuver is a no-go obviously, but what about stomach vacuums WHILE still breathing normally through the nose and lungs

Does blowing out your stomach while holding your breath increase intra abdomical pressure? Or does sucking in your abdomen increase the pressure??

3) Now in 2015, is the laprosopic TEP mesh method gold standard for least recurrence, chronic pain and post op complications? Still so much differing opinions and literature out there! sigh

TIA for any advice, and i hope everyone on this thread have made full recoveries from this unfortunate injury...

I have a bulge on the side of my belly button. I went to the e r at the hospital and was told it is a hernia and needs surgery but is against hospital protocol to recommend a surgeon. So I am waiting for a doctors appointment for a referral. I have to wait two weeks for the doctor. NO workouts for me.

I have a bulge on the side of my belly button. I went to the e r at the hospital and was told it is a hernia and needs surgery but is against hospital protocol to recommend a surgeon. So I am waiting for a doctors appointment for a referral. I have to wait two weeks for the doctor. NO workouts for me.
That is a umbilical hernia. You can still workout if your smart and don't push heavy weight or do moves like squats or deads. I had surgurey in May and was back lifting 4 weeks later. I still don't deadlift or squat heavy.

Back