• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinkin Water on Gear

Ms Tug Pilot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Drinkin a bunch water of water on gear is that what is suppose 2 be done??Seems like 2 me it will make u bloated ne help will be appreciated

Not 100% on wtf you are saying tbh.

Water is important to any human being.
Even one using AAS

Not drinking enough water can cause bloat. You should supply your body with constant supply of water to reduce bloat AKA your body holding onto every drop of water

Drinkin a bunch water of water on gear is that what is suppose 2 be done??Seems like 2 me it will make u bloated ne help will be appreciated

If you are not drinking enough water you are keeping your body dehydrated. Your body would store water because it rarely gets enough, so it would want to save every bit it can.

Water is crucial to your bodies health. You get bloated because you have years of excess sodium, fat, and other nasty deposits your body is desperatly trying to get out. The water flushes out these deposits (which makes you bloated). When you urinate, you are not urinating the water you just drank, You are urinating out the sodium, fats, and other deposits.

So Gear or no Gear u should be drinking plenty of water.

Well i will start 2 day i dont drink water!! Ive seen some articles about gear holdin water

Not drinking enough water can cause bloat. You should supply your body with constant supply of water to reduce bloat AKA your body holding onto every drop of water

^ this. Water is very important. I drink 1-2 gallons a day.

IML Gear Cream!
Also, being dehydrated will lead to injuries while you're on gear and then you're effed. Water is the essence of life (gear is # 2). If you believe it's bad to drink water - on gear or not - you're living in La La Land. Rule # 1 while on aas - drink plenty of water. Your body's delicate physiological balance will be thrown off if you're dehydrated. Gases will buildup and you'll probably develop somewhat of a disstended stomach and feel like absolute shit.

If you are not drinking enough water you are keeping your body dehydrated. Your body would store water because it rarely gets enough, so it would want to save every bit it can.

Water is crucial to your bodies health. You get bloated because you have years of excess sodium, fat, and other nasty deposits your body is desperatly trying to get out. The water flushes out these deposits (which makes you bloated). When you urinate, you are not urinating the water you just drank, You are urinating out the sodium, fats, and other deposits.

So Gear or no Gear u should be drinking plenty of water.

Damm I know I dont drink enoughwater!!

You don't drink water and your on gear? Yet alone alive? What are you drinking a ton of soda and crap?

Well i will start 2 day i dont drink water!! Ive seen some articles about gear holdin water

It will "hold water" if it is a highly aromatizing compound. But that's more water retention / estrogen related. Drinking sufficient water will keep you hydrated and your body will continue to flush out your system appropriately. If you're retaining water from an aromatizing compound like deca and don't like it, then you should consider either switching to a shorter ester version of that compound or throw in an AI. (Noting you don't want to completely turn off the estro conversion if you're trying to bulk... you need estogen to build!)

Seriously, drink the water. The human body is about 70-80% water. Your body functions ideally when you are well hydrated. I am a medical officer in the Army. I have seen several deaths in the sandbox due to soldiers wanting to look ripped or trying to drop weight and limit water intake. Everyone on this thread is right drink water.

A good way to gauge yourself is by checking your urine. If it is light to clear continue drinking the same amount. When it becomes darker then it is time to drink a few more glasses. It takes the body about 1-2 hours to start to absorb that glass of water you drink, so dont expect to drink water and have clear urine right away.

Water requirements depend on dietary intake, supplements, gear and activity level, so simple check your urine and increase intake from there. Remember a large volume of water we take in is through food.

IML Gear Cream!
I add lemon slices to my water, just that little bit of flavor helps.

Gear does hold water........and NOT drinking water will cause the gear to hold MORE water..........

Seriously, drink the water. The human body is about 70-80% water. Your body functions ideally when you are well hydrated. I am a medical officer in the Army. I have seen several deaths in the sandbox due to soldiers wanting to look ripped or trying to drop weight and limit water intake. Everyone on this thread is right drink water.

A good way to gauge yourself is by checking your urine. If it is light to clear continue drinking the same amount. When it becomes darker then it is time to drink a few more glasses. It takes the body about 1-2 hours to start to absorb that glass of water you drink, so dont expect to drink water and have clear urine right away.

Water requirements depend on dietary intake, supplements, gear and activity level, so simple check your urine and increase intake from there. Remember a large volume of water we take in is through food.

This is good info, there is no set amount that everyone needs, too many factors. Urine should be clear to light yellow. Not everyone needs 2 gallons a day.

Ive managed 2 get down a gallon 2 day

That's awesome. It took me a long time to work up to 2 gallons a day. The frequent trips to the bathroom were a pain, but after a while your bladder gets used to the extra liquids. Do a gallon a day and every week try to add an extra cup or cup and a half. Maybe get to 1 1/2 gallons a week and see how you feel.

No need to drink 2 gallons of water a day unless you sweat your ass off all day. Just go by the color of your urine. If it's clear, your good, when the shade starts going yellow/orange you are possibly dehydrated. Drink as much as you are suppose to for your daily activity. Forcing gallons of water each and every day does nothing more than force the body to keep having to clear it out quickly. If someone was trying to flush salts out of their system just drinking water isn't going to do as much as sitting in a steam room or sauna to sweat it out. Most people do not drink enough water and juice daily but you don't have to go to the other end of the extreme unless your daily activity warrants it.

At my size, 2 gallons a day is my minimum. Training days it may be as high as 3 gallons or if I'm going to be super active through the day. I think 1 1/2 gallons a day is plenty for most unless working under very demanding conditions.

*homer voice* hmmm waterrrr, I thought it was april fools day with this post, Yes drink water and lots of it :)

Back