• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gear-induced change of skin color

BigBird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone explain the reasoning that gear produces a reddish/brownish/bronzish hue to the color of skin. My appearance has taken on a sort of orangish/bronze-like tone over the course of the past several months. It appears as if I'm hitting the tanning booth (I don't) and/or I have some Jan-Tan bronzer all over my body. I know this is due to the gear but what is the medicinal/scientific reason??

Don't blame the gears.

I notice most guys including my self start to get more red looking. I always through it was due to increase RBC in the blood. I'm just guessing... but I do notice it.

I read this effect of the gear somewhere but I can't remember where nor can I remember the details and actual way the gear does it. You might be onto something with increased RBC production.

Got it checked 2 weeks ago. While I was relaxed, it was Pre-hypertension range: 157/91.

That's about where I was at when I was running tren.

No shit - And I started Tren two weeks ago, the day after my doctor appmt. Go figure. Skin has actually gotten more orangish/bronze in the past 2 weeks. Hmmmm.

Hemoglobin. Go donate blood - hubby has to now that he's on HRT or his goes too high.

Hemoglobin. Go donate blood - hubby has to now that he's on HRT or his goes too high.

I tried to do just this and they wouldn't take it because my B.P. was 2 points too high.

IML Gear Cream!
Do something that helps you... ahhh "relax" - then go back. Maybe load up on some extra potassium and have an Epsom bath first.

I'm noticing this too, especially after a workout. My upper chest especially gets pretty red. Even when I'm not lifting though I look kinda tan

Actually, you're right. The prior appt BP was 133/90 which he called Pre-Hypertensive but the recent 157/91 was considered Hypertensive.

That's actually near stage II hypertension

Unless your liver is taking a shit on you, I have never heard of color changing.

I've read about it in more than one source and a few other users I know and/or see also experience this phenomenon. Turning reddish/orangish right after workout doesn't count. It's the state of always having the bronze/orangish tone that concerns/interests me. I get full lab work in a few weeks - will post results and ask doctor to explain the relationship between skin color and gear (if he can).

I would think an issue with the liver would manifest itself in a jaundiced sort of way with eyes, skin, urine possibly as well as tiredness. None of these currently happening.

Back