• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP Anastrozole

It works just as well as any other I have taken

im taking it right now for my first cycle at .25-.5mg a day but im only one week in. i hear it's one of the best though, just like all of GP gear.

Getting ready to order some and was hoping to put a liitle coin elsewhere instead of the paying top dollar for HG

Top dollar? Naps has the best prices anywhere, and it isn't HG Bro.

Gp Anastrozole is awesome...waited on taken mine when i first started my cycle, to see the effects of the dbol...im not TOO prone to gyno, but i did get a little soreness after 3 weeks..so i started takin it .5mg EoD and 1 week later, no more sore nips. So in my case, i think they are awesome and get the job done...hope this helps.

Gp Anastrozole is awesome...waited on taken mine when i first started my cycle, to see the effects of the dbol...im not TOO prone to gyno, but i did get a little soreness after 3 weeks..so i started takin it .5mg EoD and 1 week later, no more sore nips. So in my case, i think they are awesome and get the job done...hope this helps.

im only on 400mg a week of prop and since im paranoid as hell about gyno i take .25-.5mg a day just in case. can it really hinder progress that much?

Top dollar? Naps has the best prices anywhere, and it isn't HG Bro.
Ya thats why i was looking towards naps , because the HG ive found elsewhere have been quite pricey, so was a little currious to naps generics qaulity, But have some good feedback here ,so Thanks Bro,

You can get human grade (Alkem) Arimidex, 14 1mg pills for $23. I don't understand why people buy UGL Arimidex. Look around... it's out there and for decent prices.

IML Gear Cream!
They are good but suggest their aromasin more. But I have enjoyed anything I have ever gotten from the GP line. It's worth the wait.

im only on 400mg a week of prop and since im paranoid as hell about gyno i take .25-.5mg a day just in case. can it really hinder progress that much?

Arimidex will not hinder progress...it will not eliminate estradiol completly. If anything it helps progress....it boosts test levels and reduces water weight/bloat. It will decrease your estradiol levels by about 30%-50%. Just take .5mg EOD and you'll be fine....If you start taking 1mg ED...then you would start to have issues if taken over a long time.

Sorry its taken so long to respond, as the above poster said, taking .25mg ED or .5mg EoD will not do anything but help you, even if you did lose a LITTLE water, i would rather lose some water than get gyno.

Their adex is good stuff. I'm an aromasin man myself :D

aromasin FTW. I'm actually considering running Formestane throughout 12 week Test E cycle.

Back