IronMag Research Chems


Testosterone Enanthate Norma Hellas 250mg/1ml

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Testosterone Enanthate Norma Hellas 250mg/1ml

    I just got myself a norma hellas 250mg ampul,
    i really am not sure if its fake or not.. i already saw Serr's thread about the same product.
    The ampul seems to look different there (mine's got 3 rings on it, his only 1)

    any suggestions?

    note; when i hold the sticker under a UV lamp, i only see a X, no norma hellas logo or something. just an X

    pics @ attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    38839131

    3 rings? Can you scratch off the white ring?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    38839131

    haha i just got on my computer and looked at your "3 rings" the 2 rings that are in the neck up top is actually test, just lay it side ways and straighten it up slowley

  4. #4
    can't never could
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    426
    Rep Points
    17805213

    i'm really interested in how this turns out, i am only on my 2nd cycle of epi right now,but if something was wrong there is atrail to be followed and someone held accountable.Will you "hope" it's good and shoot it to find out it's bad, what's the worst that can happen right?death?there's something afterwards anyway right?am i reaching you? just how did you get to this point of being so doubtfull? is it an underground thing youre willing to gamble on, or something from a company that your just skeptical about,just curious, and yes, i am ignorant about what you can get from a company that is legal and what is not.I just find it fascinating some of the risks people are willing to take
    Quote Originally Posted by kixx View Post
    I just got myself a norma hellas 250mg ampul,
    i really am not sure if its fake or not.. i already saw Serr's thread about the same product.
    The ampul seems to look different there (mine's got 3 rings on it, his only 1)

    any suggestions?

    note; when i hold the sticker under a UV lamp, i only see a X, no norma hellas logo or something. just an X

    pics @ attachment

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by faon View Post
    3 rings? Can you scratch off the white ring?
    the ampull is at a friend of mine, i asked him to try scratching the thing off... so ill get a reply on that later on tonight. but it shouldnt be easy to scratch it off right ?

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by faon View Post
    haha i just got on my computer and looked at your "3 rings" the 2 rings that are in the neck up top is actually test, just lay it side ways and straighten it up slowley
    damn i need glasses.. i think :P lol

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    38839131

    no it shouldnt, typically if youve got a fake vial itll come right off

  8. #8
    Registered User
    M4A3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    835
    Rep Points
    62199931

    I think yours might be fake. I can't quite tell because of the angle of your photo. But it looks like the bottom of your vile is convex.

    See here: Rbbgear - Anabolic Steroids Blog

    Scroll down the page to see a comparison of real vs fake Normas.

    The bottom of the vial should be flat, not convex.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by faon View Post
    no it shouldnt, typically if youve got a fake vial itll come right off

    they seem to be ok

    Quote Originally Posted by M4A3 View Post
    I think yours might be fake. I can't quite tell because of the angle of your photo. But it looks like the bottom of your vile is convex.

    See here: Rbbgear - Anabolic Steroids Blog

    Scroll down the page to see a comparison of real vs fake Normas.

    The bottom of the vial should be flat, not convex.
    im not sure.. its very hard to tell which ones are fake on that page.

  10. #10
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,697
    Rep Points
    712757701

    damn, having to guess if you have testosterone.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Similar Threads

  1. How to spot a fake norma hellas deca,
    By Grozny in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. norma hellas a ugl or human grade+
    By hasan in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 01:32 PM
  3. Test E Norma Hellas Real or Fake??
    By Ser in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:12 PM
  4. How to spot a fake NORMA HELLAS DECA
    By Grozny in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->