Unclez.net

winners

Thread: winners

SCAMMER

Rep Points

winners

here you go!

Rep Points

wow thats kinda lame you guys said you were gonna throw 2 more bottles in. this is also the largest contest thread ive seen... every other one picks multiple winners and you guys said that was gonna happen... i kinda went thru a lot of trouble to get those pictures that u asked for...ya know whatever i shouldve just asked a girl to write some shit on herself and send me a pic i guess. or went on any personal web service (such as pletnyoffish.com) and copy and pasted... whatever just lame as fuck

Rep Points

Thumbs up Congrats

Kudos to BOTH grand prize winners. Both will receive 2- 10 ml jugs of Zoils. Keep in mind that Z has also stated that he will be sending out some other oil for pictures that really impressed him - yet didn't win. It is up to him whether he announces or just contacts direct and ships. Hats off to Z for offering this much oil- Thanks for entering and a BIG THANKS for coming here to make ZLand the best board on the web-OD

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

WOW LMAO!!!!!! Thats all I can say bro!!!!! If you look at all the pics there are a few well deserved pics in there!!!!! All I can say is I hope for the best and Z will do whats right !!!!

Rep Points

GUESS I SHOULD POST IT HERE TOO,

sorry dont mean to be a dick, just fucking frustrated as shit. I got that pic from a chick i was fucking that just started dating this dude. she didnt delete the pics from her phone and he looked thru it and found it. bout had to beat the dudes ass over it, all kinds of drama. wouldnt have went thru it if i didnt think it would win but i thot i would as stated above. apologize for sounding like a dick.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by funky419 View Post
    GUESS I SHOULD POST IT HERE TOO,

sorry dont mean to be a dick, just fucking frustrated as shit. I got that pic from a chick i was fucking that just started dating this dude. she didnt delete the pics from her phone and he looked thru it and found it. bout had to beat the dudes ass over it, all kinds of drama. wouldnt have went thru it if i didnt think it would win but i thot i would as stated above. apologize for sounding like a dick.
    Is OK bro- there were so many guys that sent in great pictures and we all voted. It was a very close vote and Pitbull pulled it off. From this point it is up to Z for pics that caught his eye and appealed to him as stated. His generousity is appreciated and we all appreciate your entries as well -Thanks-OD

Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Congrats to the winners, hope you enjoy the goodies and put them to good use!!!!! Z is the man! Thanks for the opportunity to compete Z........no one else I know would give out goodies to see a pair of boobies!!!!!!!

How about this Z.......Ill puposely get gyno and post it on here. Then can I get gear for life? Jk bro. Good job guys!

Rob

Rep Points

winning