Just remind'n because I've seen lately somethin I call "dry snitch'n" .If you have or use a private source,or know of a private, they most likely do not want to hear their name metioned or if they are anythin like mine DO NOT want people sent to them without consent. Some of the guys I know use privates and we never discuss that. None of the guys even mention sources company names.Yeah it's that serious lol.They are private for a reason, whenever you violate that you open up difficulties for them and their clients, basically it puts everythin and everyone on frontstreet. Thats why there are public sources for those services. The public labs are happy to service pretty much anybody and do not mind the free advertisement that comes from word of mouth or paid ads, as a matter of fact they welcome it. If you got a great public source then share with some folks, if your source is private prove your mature enough to handle that and keep it zipped.Loose lips, sink ships.
Since I've never seen one posted I'll post this:
Private source code of conduct
1. NEVER mention your source. Not even by product or company name.
2. Never volunteer info bout your source.
3. Never mention your source in reviews, no matter how good they may be, Thats a sure way to lose them.
4.NEVER EVER send someone to your source without first get'n an OK.
5.Never use a board as a reference to a private source. Most private guys stay the hell away from ALL boards and thats a pretty good way to get turned down.
6. DO NOT buy for your friends, if you do and you don't really TRUST them like for real, tear off the label name or company name.
7. FOLLOW THE RULES, Every private guy I know has some and these guys are normally very serious bout that.
8. Basically take care of your source so he can/will keep take'n care of you.
9. Make sure you got a good feel for anyone you may even think bout refer'n to your guy. They represent YOU and what they do will come back to you.My guy won't even except referrals from new peeps for the first few YEARS !!! I'm sure he ain't the only one like that.
10. Name drop'n is just dumb, it's really called snitch'n !!!!
As a rule these labs are normally super high quality and unbelievable service, a wider range of products , and offer low profile , safer service that comes with bein private and unknown to the general public because they have a more controlled client base and they can offer stuff publics just can't do. If you are lucky enough to have one do not fuck it up.
Common sense goes a long way.
Peace and Love