• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clear chunks in my GP test prop vial

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
there's a couple clear rectangular, thin chunks in my GP prop vial. im not sure if it's just sheets of glass or what. i cant take any pics at this moment but i'll try to get some. the rest of the fluid is GP's usual clear oil they use for their test. my guess would be that it's fine because there's no way the 22 gauge needle i draw with is gonna suck it up.

just wanted to get some other thoughts on it

It could be part of whatever the test was mixed with and is geled up a little. If it looks like little crystals you could heat the vial up with warm water and it should disolve.

It could be part of whatever the test was mixed with and is geled up a little. If it looks like little crystals you could heat the vial up with warm water and it should disolve.

thanks. i'll give it a shot (no pun) when i inject tomorrow morning.

Stem cells.... That's the secret of the GP!!!!

JK it probably just crashed a little during shipping. Put it in a warm water bath. shake it up a little and it should be good agian.

Back