• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first time primo user how much mg?

sergio90

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey folks, whats the best dosage to use with test E at 500mg per week of primo. It will be my first time useing primo please help?

read the profiles, most bros have to run a high dosage of primo to notice gains i hear, like over 500mg, but i guess it depends on how legit your stuff is. i believe 400 is a nice safe dose for a first timer, keep an eye on your hair line if you have one

Hey folks, whats the best dosage to use with test E at 500mg per week of primo. It will be my first time useing primo please help?

Stats? Age/height/weight/BF%/Cycle history/training history???

It is hard to recommend dosages without this important info.

If you don't have much a cycling history and your diet is on point, do not go any less than 400mg EW. 600-800mg EW is more appropriate if, and only if, you are experienced and of ideal age.

Stats? Age/height/weight/BF%/Cycle history/training history???

It is hard to recommend dosages without this important info.

^^^^ Also, if you are just starting out there is no need for primo.

If it's a UGL you better trust your source as 99% of it is fake. Not only that but if you do get real primo it is almost always underdosed.

If you're going to use it be sure to have a large bank account and buy Bayer Sch.

Primo is best for cutting, it is bad for bulking. You're going to need a minimum of 500mg or REAL primo for it to be effective and 700mg-1g to REALLY see it work well.

iv got about 30x 1 ml 100mg vials il just keep them and score more and when im ready il fire away

Yea I just ran some beyer sheering primo amps, vary harsh on my hair it was in the tub on my pillow for me the trade off is not worth the gains I will just pin some liquid gold the breakfeast of champs tren ,I was running 700 , or 800 mg also

ouch can anyone tell me much about tren and how it would be cycled with test

Back