Napsgear.net

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


received my 3rd and final package from naps today

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770
    Rep Points
    27975665

    received my 3rd and final package from naps today






    well guys, it's been a stressful couple of months with this whole process of collecting everything i need to run my first cycle. i have to say im extremely pleased with naps. the first one came in 7 days and the next 2 both came in 5 weeks. im just thankful this whole waiting game is over and im now 9 days into my 8 week GP prop cycle at 400mg and GP anavar at 70mg ED.

    im gonna see how this whole cycle and PCT goes, and see where i wanna go from there. but if/when i run another cycle, naps has a loyal customer

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    78
    Rep Points
    595616

    Good to hear mate. Naps always comes through.

  3. #3
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    3763

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabolic View Post
    well guys, it's been a stressful couple of months with this whole process of collecting everything i need to run my first cycle. i have to say im extremely pleased with naps. the first one came in 7 days and the next 2 both came in 5 weeks. im just thankful this whole waiting game is over and im now 9 days into my 8 week GP prop cycle at 400mg and GP anavar at 70mg ED.

    im gonna see how this whole cycle and PCT goes, and see where i wanna go from there. but if/when i run another cycle, naps has a loyal customer


    im glad you got your stuff. looks like you got a good cycle going on there. good luck with that cycle man

  4. #4
    Registered User
    JR.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The D.
    Posts
    240
    Rep Points
    22875596

    Nice

    Good gear great price,and supplier !

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    3763

    Quote Originally Posted by jr. View Post
    good gear great price,and supplier !
    yup there the best in the game

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Fit_Qtie's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    260
    Rep Points
    6528233

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabolic View Post
    well guys, it's been a stressful couple of months with this whole process of collecting everything i need to run my first cycle. i have to say im extremely pleased with naps. the first one came in 7 days and the next 2 both came in 5 weeks. im just thankful this whole waiting game is over and im now 9 days into my 8 week GP prop cycle at 400mg and GP anavar at 70mg ED.

    im gonna see how this whole cycle and PCT goes, and see where i wanna go from there. but if/when i run another cycle, naps has a loyal customer

    Good to hear .....Good Luck with your cycle !

    Kindda makes u feel like this doesn't it ? lol


  7. #7
    Registered gear-user
    DecaConstruction's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ....iladelph
    Posts
    995
    Rep Points
    105972227

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit_Qtie View Post
    Good to hear .....Good Luck with your cycle !

    Kindda makes u feel like this doesn't it ? lol



    HAHAHA!!!!! Oh man, that was hilarious, Fit Q- I lost it for a sec - needed that today.....Sooo, anyway, GL man w that stack man. Naps is G2G

  8. #8
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Gawd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Rep Points
    14713238

    Good to hear man!

    PM ME FOR DISCOUNTS

    Purchase Peptides products are for research/hobbyist purposes only and not for human consumption.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    770
    Rep Points
    27975665

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit_Qtie View Post
    Good to hear .....Good Luck with your cycle !

    Kindda makes u feel like this doesn't it ? lol

    this is pretty close to what i looked like while doing bicep curls at the gym the other day the pumps were so awesome. that's how great being on the gear is

  10. #10
    Registered User
    OutWhey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    969
    Rep Points
    36871750

    Quote Originally Posted by alphabolic View Post
    this is pretty close to what i looked like while doing bicep curls at the gym the other day the pumps were so awesome. that's how great being on the gear is
    HA!
    Hilarious alpha! And you got a good point about the pumps! They are something else.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    15694240






    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan6 View Post
    still waiting for my pack, been 7 weeks but i no its coming!
    Dude go spam the new members areas ffs, your just spamming threads that are months old and its lame as fuck.

Similar Threads

  1. Package received...
    By manbag83 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:27 AM
  2. Received my Feb package!!!
    By manbag83 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:45 PM
  3. 2nd naps package arrived today!
    By alphabolic in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:22 PM
  4. Package received
    By biggysmalls324 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->