• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is there anyway to see the products/prices while we wait?

dfo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking to order ASAP and would like to get everything figured out beforehand. Is there anywhere i can see the products and prices of the products? Thanks guys

yea it sucks i would at least like to be able to shop and have every thing lined up for when he is back and ready.which he needs to hurry up i want to make a order now.j/k kinda of haha

Z Coming Soon

We have to remember that Z is changing some things- adding others and making even bigger and better. I know that it is tough- as I shop the same way you guys do- but we have to trust that Z is making ordering and supply eaiser and products better than ever. He has always taken care of us before-and I know he is on it daily now-Thanks OD

yea but how much longer it has been a while now this prime time of year that we need to make orders i am not sure but i think it has been close to 3 weeks now right.

Oh the natives are getting restless! :mooh:

I know gang - we are all looking forward to seeing -and shopping - the new site.

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. :)

Well I hope he's stocked, cuz he's gonna get rocked! Everybody salivating just waiting to order, i hope he will be able to keep up.

Touchdowns Soon- very soon

I am betting as soon as he gives the " GO" that people are going to be ordering way ahead this time. Plus the new goodies..........and the ..........oh............can't tell ya about that yet...........almost forgot:sorry:. At any rate-rev up that mouse- I can feel those touchdowns already !! Soon - it will be Z Time and all will be good once again-LOL- hang tight bros-Thanks:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Oh the natives are getting restless! :mooh:

made me lol.but for real he needs to hurry up what he doing building a new building.

LOL - if he's building a building he's lost focus - but I don't think that's the case.

It just takes a whole lot of work to do what Z does.

I can't wat either. :D

Let's just say that he already knows he will have many- many orders in the first weeks.:eek: People are waiting and excited about new products and lots of goodies- plus the great Z service as always.:clapping: I will sugggset that you have your gear lined out and ready to go- don't get left behind !! If you need help deciding on stacks- POST it and let all the Zfreaks help you out. Good times ahead in Zland:winkfinger:

What are the new products ? Any way of finding that information for future orders..I would suspect this to be very productive for me and others to know

Back