• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats are good protein bars?

feinburgrl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started to get into pure protein bars because of the high protein with only 200 calories in which bar. The problem is that I found out if it's true that some of the problem is incomplete protein. Hydrolyzed collagen is in the Pure Protein bar which is not a good source of protein. So, I feel cheated out when I bought the Pure Protein. Are there any other protein bar that is high in protein (complete protein) and worth buying?

I try making protein bars but it always come out really bad.

I don't eat em, think they are glorified candy bars. But that being said, I know Quest is a sponsor here and have heard good things about their bars. Never eaten them myself, just what I heard.

I don't eat them too often. I agree with the above They are kinda like glorified candy bars. But the EAS myoplex bars taste pretty good and have around 40g protein.

The Bettey Protein bars are great. Many ways to make the bars and tailor them to your likings.

Better Protein Bars

The mix makes more then one recipe. High carb low carb,low fat high fat,what ever you need. I add more recipes all the time.

All of them are easy as hell. No bake just mix and ready to eat. Takes 5 mins or less. You get 12 high protein (fresh!!!!!!!) protein bars. Trust me they are the only 100% natural bars on the market. Price of bars plus what you have to put in them comes out to about 1.50 a bar tops. For this kind of a bar I dare you to find better for cheaper.

Every protein bar on the market is pure crap. If you can nit understand the ingredients list then how can it be natural??? 99% of the bars out there use soy protein. I use 100% whey.

I just made a fresh batch last night

Cut the sugar and increase the sweetness!!!!!!

I replaced the honey with waldens farms pancake syrup, then topped this bad boy with Waldens farms chocolate syrup!!!

original recipe macros per bar

cal-----381
fat-----20g
carb----30g
protein--25

Now!!!!!

cal-----316
fat-----20g
carb----13g
protein--25

and look at these tasty bitchs

Screw protein bars! Get me an omelet and I would have more taste, less Calories, carbs and fat, plus more protein.

the best protien bars are the ones u actaully like the taste of

peakbody pro 50 bars, come in a few good flavours. if you dont mind the cals 339. 50g protein, 9g carbs. theyr a bit on the expensive side £34.00 21 bars. i do use them quite a bit, actually theyr quite addictive, but do get most of my protein from food.:winkfinger:

The best protein bars are the ones you leave on the shelf. Nine times out of ten, you might as well eat a snickers bar.

i agree with hugo ... beef jerky is a much better option if your looking to go off the strict diet routine and look for a fast "bag snack" so to speak . i stay away from protien bars. whip up some scrambled eggs or add a bannana to your protien shake .. much better options out there .

I don't eat them anymore but i tried promax bars which arn't to bad but i really liked nitro-tech bars.

Best opption is real food most of those bars are loaded with crap you don't need and want.

Jerky is convenient and great choice. gotta admit though, I do like the Chef Jay Trioplex Double Peanut Butter Bars. It's like cramming spoons of PB into your mouth. LOL

Back