• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

700,000 doses of steroids and illegal medicines seized

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
spacer.gif

By: ThinkSpain , Monday, May 16, 2011

new-ReduceImgWidth.asp

Police have busted what is thought to be the biggest international medicine trafficking ring, seizing 700,000 doses of anabolic steroids, growth hormones and other illegal medicines, and arresting 26 people, inlcuding the manager of a cycling club.

Amongst the drugs seized in the 19 separate property searches carried out today were hundreds of thousands of well-known brands of tablets for erectile dysfunction, more than 10,000 ampoules of growth hormones, anabolic steroids and other doping substances, with a street value of some 3.5 million euros.

The trafficking ring, with outlets in Alicante, Málaga and Madrid, used suppliers in China, India and Turkey, with intermediaries and storage facilities in the UK, Germany and Hungary so as not to arouse suspicion.

The police operation also discovered a laboratory in a lock-up in Elche (Aicante), where a growth hormone bought in bulk from China was manufactured and packaged to be sold on the internet.

One of those arrested is the manager of a cycling club in the Comunidad de Madrid, who was caught allegedly taking delivery of a substantial quantity of EPO, a glycoprotein hormone that controls erythropoiesis, or red blood cell production.

The operation began back in July last year when police picked up on a company in the Comunidad Valenciana that was importing and selling large quantities of illegal medicines and transferring large sums of money to Chinese banks.

It's a sad day. Nevermind the fanatics who are plotting to blow up subways - spend your time and money chasing anabolic steroids since aas is the biggest evil the world has ever seen.

How did they determine 700,000 doses? What if one user used 10ius GH ED and another used 2ius ED? Big difference. Still that's a lot of product.

How did they determine 700,000 doses? What if one user used 10ius GH ED and another used 2ius ED? Big difference. Still that's a lot of product.

They always exaggerate doses I notice. Either b/c they're too stupid to understand what real doses are or they just want to toot their own horns and lay claim to a bigger than reality. For example, last summer, a guy in my hoetown was busted with 100 Dbol pills and they charged him with possession with intent to distribute. They were 10mg pills. Barely enough for a three week cycle.

Damn, that's pretty big.

They always exaggerate doses I notice. Either b/c they're too stupid to understand what real doses are or they just want to toot their own horns and lay claim to a bigger than reality. For example, last summer, a guy in my hoetown was busted with 100 Dbol pills and they charged him with possession with intent to distribute. They were 10mg pills. Barely enough for a three week cycle.

+1

Same with any drug bust, it's all propaganda.

IML Gear Cream!
+1

Same with any drug bust, it's all propaganda.

Meanwhile, I'd make an educated that AT LEAST 40% of my hometown's police dpmt is jacked on gear, especially during summertime when they engage in foot patrol down the boardwalk. Or do they just naturally have pulsating 1/4" thick veins busting out of their biceps, shaved vascular forearms and lats wider than a 747?? I respect the decision to run gear but I HATE hypocrisy.

woowzers

It's a sad day. Nevermind the fanatics who are plotting to blow up subways - spend your time and money chasing anabolic steroids since aas is the biggest evil the world has ever seen.

"You must first spread some reputation around before giving it to BigBird again" Sorry bro I tried :winkfinger:

I just need 10 minuts alone with the evidence!!!!

holy shit, that is freakin huge....3.5 million euros...probably also inflated street price...but damn!:geewhiz:

700,000 doses of drugs that make one healthier. They should be proud I guess. I suppose they've given up on crack, coke, heroin and stuff like that?

Back