• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who Here Is an Early Morning Warrior?

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hehe, Just trying to see who else trains early in the morning? I train at about 5:30 AM mon-fri, I do this becasue of work, and responsibilities with my kids.

It was rough the first month starting this new schedual ( used to work out at 6:00pm everyday for the last 7 years ) But I think im liking it more.

Pros:
Gym is not crowded
Front Row Parking
Higher Sense of Alertness through the day
More energy

Cons:
Im not a morning person
Hard to get an adequate pre workout meal in

OSL

I don't think I've ever worked out before 9 or 10 am

Totally agree. There are wayyyy more pros than cons. There's a great feeling throughout the day knowing you already got a work out in.

I get up at 4, in the gym by 4:30, love it. Only 2 other people there

For all the same reasons (work, kids) I am out of bed at 4:30AM and at the gym by 5:00AM. Only way to make this work for me is a strict 9:30 bedtime.

I have always been a morning person but lets face it 4:30-5:00AM is pretty much nightime! I would much prefer later but it just aint happening.

I think there are studies that show that early afternoon is best time to work out based on hormone levels. Maybe someday.

Always liked training first thing. Gym is nice and quiet. I go in very early most days.

I work out at about 2 or 3 pm but I get up at about 1pm does that count? There's no one at the gym in the middle of the day.

Hehe, Just trying to see who else trains early in the morning? I train at about 5:30 AM mon-fri, I do this becasue of work, and responsibilities with my kids.

It was rough the first month starting this new schedual ( used to work out at 6:00pm everyday for the last 7 years ) But I think im liking it more.

Pros:
Gym is not crowded
Front Row Parking
Higher Sense of Alertness through the day
More energy

Cons:
Im not a morning person
Hard to get an adequate pre workout meal in

OSL

I can see the issues with food intake at that time, but certainly you have the rest of the day to eat. Also if you were smart enough with you last pre-bed meal you may not have too many issues.

But I prefer to have nearly all of my meals in me before I train! So I train at around 8pm

Totally agree. There are wayyyy more pros than cons. There's a great feeling throughout the day knowing you already got a work out in.

But what about stress relief? who is stressed first thing? gotta train late at night.

I work out at about 2 or 3 pm but I get up at about 1pm does that count? There's no one at the gym in the middle of the day.

No it just shows your bone idol! haha

IML Gear Cream!
I get up at 3:45am, eat a large breakfast and hit the gym by 5:30-6:00am.

I train super early time to time, I really like it as a change of pace. Different crowd in the gym, usually a serious, quiet small crowd. My kind of scene. Plus there is something cool about doing heavy squats when it is still dark out and most people are asleep.

I can see the issues with food intake at that time, but certainly you have the rest of the day to eat. Also if you were smart enough with you last pre-bed meal you may not have too many issues.

But I prefer to have nearly all of my meals in me before I train! So I train at around 8pm

Lol yeah, I have been eating pretty heavy all day, and normally Im up till around 11 so right before bed I down some cheese, yogurt, and a casein shake, In the morning, I get a quick bowl of oats and a banana down, with an energy drink, lift than work eat and eat.

its a weird adjustment, But I haven't noticed much different as strength goes, or overall lifts. It is a different crowd though, more serious, Less teenie boppers.

I used to do Cardio & my routine at 5:00am, then I had kids & now I'm up by 6:00 AM doing my other routine, getting the kids up, dressed, breakfast, school lunches... O.M.G is worst than cardio at 5:00AM.. :jacks:

But if I could, I would rather do it at 5:00 again, and just get it over with, to me training in the morning gives u tons of energy & such a great feeling.

add me to the list. i get up at 4. have a protein shake, 1 piece of white bread and a tablespoon of peanut butter. i piss, take a dump & lay back down. i nap for about an hour, get back up and hit the gym by 5:30. i love it. only 6 or 8 people there. all older and serious (like me).

i started going early a few years ago out of necessity. i have since then had opprotunity to workout other times of the day. i always end up back in the gym early though.

the main reason for me is because so much can get fucked-up during my day (job, ole' lady, kids, etc). it becomes very easy to have a reason/excuse to not go. i would rather get it in early and then no matter what happens during the rest of my day, i know i got my swole on.

Out of bed at 3:30am, do some paperwork, then hitting the weights at 6am in most cases 4 to 5 days a week.
it seems like yesterday i was 17, dropping my girlfreind back off at her house@ 3:30 am beacause she snuck out at 11pm.then i'd go home, get 2 hrs sleep and go off to work. ha, now its bed by 9 or 10 ,up@ 5:30, gym @6.1 Cup of oats before wo and 6 eggs after, i guess i should replenish some carbs to, come to think of it

IML Gear Cream!
it seems like yesterday i was 17, dropping my girlfreind back off at her house@ 3:30 am beacause she snuck out at 11pm.then i'd go home, get 2 hrs sleep and go off to work. ha, now its bed by 9 or 10 ,up@ 5:30, gym @6.1 Cup of oats before wo and 6 eggs after, i guess i should replenish some carbs to, come to think of it

HAHAHAHA priceless, awesome I remember those days

I am a morn mamma!!!
up at 530 quick tea then cardioby 615 630 for an hour
breakfast with my daughter and off to gym and take her to play care for my weights
LOVER gotting it DONE lol
I feel energized and calm as I go through my day

I am a morn mamma!!!
up at 530 quick tea then cardioby 615 630 for an hour
breakfast with my daughter and off to gym and take her to play care for my weights
LOVER gotting it DONE lol
I feel energized and calm as I go through my day

Now THATS dedication. :winkfinger:

In the gym by 5am, lately more people are showing up early. Its not crowded but its noticeable.

im a morning person so theres no problem for me workin out at 6am, its a good start everyday

4:30-6:30am here.

my workout days

Mon,Wed,Fri-Sun (cardio only)5-6 miles on road
Next week -Tues,Thurs,Sat-Sun (cardio only)5-6 miles on road
Repeat

I'd love to workout early, but I'm up for work at 4:30am and out the door before 5am. Working out after 5pm is all I can do right now. I don't sleep well either. I think if I worked out early I'd sleep better. Normally laying down by 9:30-10:00pm. Working out late gets me all jacked up and I just can't go to sleep! any suggestions?

Morning mad man here. Up at 3:30am. At the gym 4am. Out the door at 5. IMHO, it is the only way to fly, no one there usually but me and the owner. Except for two white whales that started showing up around 4:30. They won't last long. It has been a week and a half and they keep coming in later and later.

Back