• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help with extending cycle

pitbullguy0101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i know ive teetered with this idea before but now im pretty serious so what are your thoughts. i started my current 10 week cycle with 40 mg daily of blue hearts for the first 4 weeks and 500 of test e for the ten. around 5 or 6 i hurt my shoulder so had to take a couple weeks off of the gym. im feeling better and back lifting heavy. My question is im wanting to strech my cycle out to 16 weeks and add 500 mg of deca for the next 6 weeks and try some turnabol. im out of test e and im wondering if i can switch to a mix of 150 test pro, 100 test phen, 250 test c....and thats 1ml so i would do .5 ml twice a week. so can i do this? im wanting start real soon. also what does everyone think about tbol over dbol? Thanks guys!:hmmm:

From what i know this is your first cycle, it is not a good idea to extend it to 16 and/or adding deca or tren, too much for you.
maybe you can add 2 more weeks, and try to up your test dose to maybe 750 a week after week 8

so
week 1-8 500 test
week 8-12 750.

Just PCT for a month, wait a week or two then jump back on a brand new cycle and do it right. There's no need to try to squeeze everything in at the end of your cycle especially after injury. So my suggestion is go PCT and heal yourself then come back and hit it harder I honestly think you'll be alot happier in the end if you do that.

Skip the Deca, and run the Test C that you have. Enanthate and Cypionate are almost identical, so you would have no problem extending your cycle with Test C.

Good luck and play it safe!

Just PCT for a month, wait a week or two then jump back on a brand new cycle and do it right. There's no need to try to squeeze everything in at the end of your cycle especially after injury. So my suggestion is go PCT and heal yourself then come back and hit it harder I honestly think you'll be alot happier in the end if you do that.

Umm, yea...... I would completely disregard this advice. Your blood levels will be out of whack jumping on and off cycles every couple weeks. :shooter:

Either extend it, or run your PCT and chill for a couple months.

Keep running test at a maintenance dose till you can bounce back from injury.

imo ... id bump it to 750mg wk spread out to 2 or 3 shots ... but quit on week 12 than start pct ... im no pro but dont like pushing cycles longer than 12 weeks ... stay healthy and plenty more cycles to come in the future. be careful with your injury, you can baby that muscle for the rest of cycle and still work out like a beast. just be careful friend. just my opinion and i know we all have different views on cycles.

From what i know this is your first cycle, it is not a good idea to extend it to 16 and/or adding deca or tren, too much for you.
maybe you can add 2 more weeks, and try to up your test dose to maybe 750 a week after week 8

so
week 1-8 500 test
week 8-12 750.

^^^This is what I would do.

Deca for 6 weeks is a complete waste, as it will be just kicking in. You also don't want to run Deca right up to your PCT, as it makes recovery a bitch if your receptors are not clear of nandrolone.

I'd extend it with TEST only at about a gram a week to end it nicely.

IML Gear Cream!
damn i really want something for my joints and an oral to finish...ive had zero sides this whole cycle, ive used alot of pro hs over the years when i was younger so i kinda feel like this isnt my firts cycle if that makes sense. and my diet and training is spot on....

tgb and heavy.....where you at? thanks a bunch guys.. the reason for me going with that test blend is i can get if real quick

Turinabol is great for the tail end of a cycle. I believe we discussed your situation a few weeks ago after your accident. I would of done the same thing in your situation and I think you can do this effectively. Here is a great way to run this.

Test blend may not be your best choice because it will be hard to keep stable blood levels with this combo without doing three injects a week. But if you are going to use it I would split 2cc a week into 3 injections. So here goes the cycle plan for 6wks

Test blend Mon/wed/fri .75cc for each inject wks 1-6
NPP not Deca (deca is too long for what you need) NPP at 100mgmon/wed/fri wks1-6
Tbol 40-60mgs ed wks 1-6
Aromasin or Adex for on cycle AI
PCT Clomid and aromasin

ENJOY!
This is a nice lean mass bulk IMO. I love this combo of AAS. One of my favorite setups. I would give this a try and see what happens

I didn't realize this is your first cycle. I do think you are more experienced than the average first cycle guy though. As long as you keep the dose mild I dont' think it will be much of an issue. Your first cycle got messed by the accident so I understand you wanting to try to get something out of it by extending it. I would not make a habit of this type of cycle but I think you will be ok to go for it in this situation. In most situations I would not recommend this but I honestly feel like you are more knowledged than your average First timer. You may want to throw in some Hcg at 250iu 2xs a week from wk 1-6 to help stimulate your HPTA so PCT won't be so difficult. Be safe and good luck.

Back