• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pin Disposal

spartan1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey the only thing harder that getting your hands on good gear is getting rid of all the waste. Looking for ideas or ways that you guys have gotten rid of the used pins empty amps ect. Right now I stuff a Muscle Milk container full of pins and syringes and the wrappers but was just wondering if there may be a better way. The amp's I just refill with H2O and flush down the toilet..

Here we just go to the drug store and ask for a bio hazard disposal bin they are free. When it's full you return it and they get rid of it. I'm sure you have them in the states diabetics use needles daily. I just throw the vials in the garbage. They are empty who cares.

find a random public garbage can and throw that shit in there

Many places offer free sharps containers. Don't throw them in garbage please.

I put them in a can, in the woodstove. After I've melted/burned about 200 of them, I bend the top of the can over and out they go. Everything is gone is except the needle itself.

Have no experience with this, but maybe you could find a local needle exchange near you to drop them off at? Would end up saving you money too.

i have a school near me so i throw them in the sandbox and throw some sand over them....or sometimes i throw them in the bottom of a vending mechine....just kidding fill the protein can up then duct tape it up and throw in a trash compactor

Please get a sharps container. Only a few bucks.

Put mine in a Sharps container and my girl has them disposed of as bio-hazard at the hospital she works at.

i have a school near me so i throw them in the sandbox and throw some sand over them....or sometimes i throw them in the bottom of a vending mechine....just kidding fill the protein can up then duct tape it up and throw in a trash compactor

:roflmao:lmao

You can recycle them, just give them to the homeless.

^^^ this . lol..

I put mine in a gallon empty milk jug and bury in the trash can . The sanitation department takes it away . I just don't want anyone stuck by a needle .

just get an empty shampoo bottle, clean the insides & put your pins in there, for vials & shet, just throw them in the trash can.

i dont understand the problem with putting them in the normal trash???
:shooter: :shooter: :shooter: :shooter:

Because the trashmen and people who sort garbage at landfills have the possibility of gettin pinned in a finger, foot, etc. I could only imagine what it would be like if that happened. You don't think "oh, some healthy anabolic user used these", you think "Oh my God, some AIDS junkie used this to shoot heroin and now I have it".

I put mine in a laundry soap bottle. slap alabel on it and take it to walgreens!!! they take them... no questions asked.

I usually stuff everything in a ziplock sandwich bag throughout the week "pins, pin wrappers, alcohol pad,s and packaging" basically anything that deals with the stuff I put in that ziplock and hide it in my room and come garbage day I always stuff it way down in there. Of course all of my pins are capped and safe for handlers, I make sure of that to the best of my ability.

IML Gear Cream!
:roflmao:

i plan on puttin them in an empty protein tub when i run my first cycle next month

Damn id hate to work at a waste facility!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Back