• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new program

ahiggs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
one of the guys i lift with has a bench program, that he swears by...just started it this week but i kinda screws with my split
monday bench
tuesday squats
wednesday shoulder press
thursday deadlifts
friday bench
each days has some accessory lifts but those are the main ones. the monday friday sessions are what i am having to work around. you think i should try something different?

Where is your back workout?? I know u mentioned that you will do some accessory workout beside your main and u will be only doing deadlifts on Thursday??!! I think your program is all over the place! You need to start it all over again and look into some good programs based on your goals. If you give us your stats, years of training and goals, we can help you a lot more.

back tri & bi ??? seems like only half a list to me

a 3 to 4 day chest rest between bench days is fine imo. just seems like your missing alot on your list friend.

Where is your back workout?? I know u mentioned that you will do some accessory workout beside your main and u will be only doing deadlifts on Thursday??!! I think your program is all over the place! You need to start it all over again and look into some good programs based on your goals. If you give us your stats, years of training and goals, we can help you a lot more.
sorry i guess i should have gone into more detail. i do back with deadlifts. usually i do some bicep work on squat day since it is a pretty short day. i don't do any specific tricep work, since i feel they are getting hit pretty hard three times a week doing bench twice a week and press once a week.
i am 5'9 208 lbs about 16% body fat by calipers
bench 240
squat 330
deadlift 440
press 165
been training for a year and 4 months and my goals are to get my main lifts stronger.
i have had some much better programs but i made a promise i would give this a shot, it is only a 6 week cycle, just trying to find a way to work around this program

I don't know what kinda bench program you are about to start; however, benching three times a weak might put ur chest muscles along with shoulders under the risk of over training. Since u made the promise, I think u r sticking to it for few weeks and I don't think its a bad decision because u will learn something from it, whether positive or negative. You mentioned that your main goal is to increase your three main lifts strength, Aka deadlift, bench and squa; however, your emphasizing on bench press only??!! Try it out and see how is it working for you tho, no harm. If you are seeking strength, you should look into programs such as 5*5 and remember do not exceed more than 6 reps in your working sets.

I don't know what kinda bench program you are about to start; however, benching three times a weak might put ur chest muscles along with shoulders under the risk of over training. Since u made the promise, I think u r sticking to it for few weeks and I don't think its a bad decision because u will learn something from it, whether positive or negative. You mentioned that your main goal is to increase your three main lifts strength, Aka deadlift, bench and squa; however, your emphasizing on bench press only??!! Try it out and see how is it working for you tho, no harm. If you are seeking strength, you should look into programs such as 5*5 and remember do not exceed more than 6 reps in your working sets.
i am only benching twice a week shoulder press once a week. i have a routine that i really like set up by eddie coan, that i really and i will probably go back to after this cycle. it is hard to not follow a training routine by arguably the best powerlifter of all time. and it is only 6 weeks. thanks for the help guys

Back