• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

b here soon?

swammy0420

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Shipped Apr.18 ticker ran out may15. Pst office has no info
Regarding tracking number. They say be patient but kinda
Skeptical since there's no info regarding tracking number. Shld
I b worried? Am I only only one with this dilemma? Any feedback wld
be appreciated. Thanks

Not the only one but it does seem everyone that shipped that day has MIA gear as of right now. I am one of them but it is a waiting game really.

Shipped Apr.18 ticker ran out may15. Pst office has no info
Regarding tracking number. They say be patient but kinda
Skeptical since there's no info regarding tracking number. Shld
I b worried? Am I only only one with this dilemma? Any feedback wld
be appreciated. Thanks

I still can't figure out the tracking # they throw at people....there always seems to be a problem with somebody's tracking #, but their gear always arrives....I think the tracking # has to do with reship timing - GXR might have said something like that in the past (i think).

Remember, weekends dont count as days. I'd wait another week and get your post count up to 50 on here. Once you do that, PM GXR next week if it doesn't show - he has helped me in the past, to the point I got 2 orders for the price of one.....GL man - your gear will arrive - Naps will make sure of it. :winkfinger:

I have found the shipping times slow but they have gotten to me. At least after 2 orders received. Products are great. I am waiting for order shipped around April 18th as well. My experience has been 5-6 weeks for orders to arrive from the date I place order.

Tracking info could be a nightmare sometimes, but Naps has never let anyone down,
package will get to u, don't worry.

IML Gear Cream!
same, tracking number not recognized anywhere, and another day passed with no pack. 5 weeks from ship date on monday

I have never got a tracking number to work BUT it always arrives.

No worries naps came through twice for me and 7 times for the homies so hoping it comes soon I miss being on the sauce!

No worries naps came through twice for me and 7 times for the homies so hoping it comes soon I miss being on the sauce!

See this is the kind of post that makes me think this whole thing is an elaborate scam. If you're not worried, then why make the initial post? Seems like a way to get people to feel there are others in this situation and encourages people to send more money.

At this point I'm feeling that I was scammed unless I actually receive something. There is no way my tracking number should not be recognized in at least the country of origin. I have dealt with international shipments before and the tracking number doesn't update with exact locations, but it confirms the package is in transit. This is ridiculous.

You will get it bro! A lot of people say the tracking numbers for some reason do not work. Your not alone, but they all end up receiving there package!

See this is the kind of post that makes me think this whole thing is an elaborate scam. If you're not worried, then why make the initial post? Seems like a way to get people to feel there are others in this situation and encourages people to send more money.

Shhhh we're all out to get you...its a conspiracy. :jerkit:

Naw spades believe you me its been a minute that ivebeen waitin for my gear
But track record for me shows they have all arrived. Ain't bout gettin folks to send
More chedder naps will reship just gotta get in contact with right ppl. Of course worried
but take step back and look at it realize like I did u gotta wait. Until then jump on these
Forums and chop it up with ppl goin thru same thing

try track-trace.com for shipping? mine shows up there but not on usps.com

Maybe today will be the luckey day

I've been seein posts all over the net from people that had their package shipped in this timeframe.

NO ONE has received yet. Naps still sending same generic "be patient, these are arriving daily" garbage

Someone I know ordered a large package and received it in 10 days. Told me I've been selective scammed, there's no way it should take 5 weeks. That seems to be the rep, people that make orders under a few thousand $ sometimes get their stuff, sometimes not, and when they do its not always the right stuff.

I lilterally ordered my stuff WAY ahead of time because of the crap I heard about february orders. Still we have to deal with this. I don't even trust that a reship will make it in time for when I need it.

How is that that people who have just made orders recently, already have their packs???

Dude, have you not read any of the post your referring to, or you just going off what someone told you? There has been numerous guys waiting 2-4 months on their stuff and they all (except one) received their stuff that i know of...and hes going to get his. Ive never seen one time naps has "scammed" someone. Pm GXR64 and he will figure it out...naps isnt the fastest shipping around, but they will get it to you and their product is top notch. Its part of the game we're in. making the same post over and over isnt gonna solve shit. Pm that guy, and if nothing gets solved, then start bitching...until then STFU!!!!

I'm giving it until Monday, because the last ticket I opened said give it one more week. Probably a generic message, but I'm trying to not piss them off so that they continue to respond. Anyways, what are the chances that GSXR is William? The Naps operation can't be that big. So is PMing GSXR any different from opening a ticket?

Back