Purchase Peptides

FOLLISTATIN 344 and ACE-031!!

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Talking FOLLISTATIN 344 and ACE-031!!

Last edited by TwisT; 05-21-2012 at 08:53 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post

Nice...I'm all over that Myostatin Inhibitor.
    Last edited by TwisT; 05-21-2012 at 08:54 PM.

Rep Points

What would be the testing protacall for lab animals for the Myostatin Inhibitor? Sub-q it would seem but to what dosage for say a chimp?

Rep Points

ACE-031 This summer will be

Rep Points

This stuff seems crazy... Very, very interesting! I read the follistatin is used 50mics daily for 10 days then you have to stop. Is this true? Both peps seem powerful as hell. What will be the prices for them, twist?

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gfy55 View Post
    This stuff seems crazy... Very, very interesting! I read the follistatin is used 50mics daily for 10 days then you have to stop. Is this true? Both peps seem powerful as hell. What will be the prices for them, twist?
    Not sure on the ACE, but the folli will be 179.99$ for 1mg

-T

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Not sure on the ACE, but the folli will be 179.99$ for 1mg

-T
    This is a good reason for use ACE only 10 days

Rep Points

The inhib isnt on the site yet though.

However, what's the difference between follistatin and myostatin inhibitor? I mean both how effective they are and how u take them but also what they do in the body/ how they work. What i know about the ace is that myostatin controls muscle growth or something and if u inhibit myostatin the muscles basically just grow (but to get real buff like that dog and cows we all seen pictures of wouldnt you need to be on ace like 24/7 for years?) How powerful is it really in just like 2 weeks?

And about folli, im not quite sure about how it works but i think it's got something to do with myostatin, i read that having a shitload of follistatin in the body is the same as inhibiting the myostatin proteine

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by diedrich View Post
    The inhib isnt on the site yet though.

..........of follistatin in the body is the same as inhibiting the myostatin proteine
    On the beginning explanation of inhibit = block in this case blocks myostatin in a muscles.
    The Follistatin 344 & ACE-031 both are the similar substance, but developed by different people/research institutions.
    ACE-031 (Muscle Growth)
    What is ACE-031?
    ACE-031 is an investigational (experimental) drug that is designed to increase muscle size and strength by blocking proteins that slow down muscle growth. ACE-031 is a protein drug that is administered by subcutaneous injection.
    How does ACE-031 work on muscle?
    Muscle growth is regulated by proteins in the body that serve as “on” or “off” switches for muscle production. ACE-031 acts by reducing the “off” signal that stops muscle production, thus muscles may become larger and stronger.

During the course of clinical trials in healthy adults and in DMD boys, some participants experienced minor nosebleeds, gum bleeding, and/or small dilated blood vessels within the skin. These events all resolved fully upon discontinuation of treatment. By themselves, the minor bleeding events and dilated blood vessels were not considered to be a serious safety concern for study subjects. However, based on review of these safety data with the FDA and Health Canada, Acceleron has terminated the A031-03 DMD study and has suspended enrollment and dosing in the follow-on extension study. Pending further analysis of safety data and discussion with health authorities, a new ACE-031 trial for DMD will be planned.
    Last edited by dirtybku; 05-23-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Rep Points

Excellent news EP- very cutting edge! Should lead to some very interesting experiments/logs.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daft205 View Post
    Excellent news EP- very cutting edge! Should lead to some very interesting experiments/logs.
    Thank you!

And thanks to the post above him for helping out.

I always appreciate others chipping in to help answer questions... I do have a life so its hard to hit them all !!

-T

Rep Points

bump. i would like to know the difference between the two before i make an order.. from what i read so far - follistatin and ace both inhibit myostatin.. but through different means? it appears ace is more powerful because i havent read about any sides from follistatin. i just heard of crazy full body pumps.. like literally every muscle in your body. is it true that these only effect voluntary skeletal muscle?

Rep Points

ACE-031 and Follistatin work through completely seperate pathways for causing msucle growth. This means there is likely to be a synergistic effect, with the result being spectacular non-AAS induced muscle growth

Rep Points

Hi Guys
    From Australia - who has used this Follistatin 344 for its muscle growth properties - can anyone shed some light on this - interested to see who has used and received results???