• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z legit?

shortstop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking for a a dependable source. Got screwed from 2 sponsors of this forum. One never showed, the other was bunk shit. My luck. Both were "reputable" btw. Help please

More Legitimate then a bmw or porche.......

Good people, REAL products and service.

I was in your exact position also until I went ahead & ordered anyways. Came through 2 weeks after shipping! he is trusted 100%. great communication, great packing great products. Go with Z, you won't regret it

More than stellar- great commununication- great quality- cannot go wrong

Your in good hands with Z - I've done a lot of research before going with Z and am lucky to say he was my first try - and I've never had a reason to use anyone else.

I'm somewhere around 12 orders and have been 100% pleased with every item and have reordered every item at leased a 2nd time.

Your in good company and I'll say it here - I'll personally stand behind his products and service - if you ever order something from Z and are not happy for whatever reason - I'm confident he'll make it right or if you like - you can even contact me and we'll work it out with him together. :)

Your in good hands with Z - I've done a lot of research before going with Z and am lucky to say he was my first try - and I've never had a reason to use anyone else.

I'm somewhere around 12 orders and have been 100% pleased with every item and have reordered every item at leased a 2nd time.

Your in good company and I'll say it here - I'll personally stand behind his products and service - if you ever order something from Z and are not happy for whatever reason - I'm confident he'll make it right or if you like - you can even contact me and we'll work it out with him together. :)

12 orders !! Damn Repo-I think I finally an tied up with you:D !! Wait until he opens again and we will BOTH go nuts ordering new and old goodies. It just doesn't get any better than Z- good solid advice:winkfinger:

Thanks guys. Still mulling. CAnt afford to get fucked again ya know?

Yes- we do know bro- we have been there before and can feel your pain. Not in the ZHouse- ain't gonna happen- no worries here:winkfinger:

Thanks guys. Still mulling. CAnt afford to get fucked again ya know?
Noone can and you dont have to worry with Z. All the guys in the z forum are paying customers and can pick and choose whatever sponsor or local source we want. We all chose z because hes always available to answer questions has an amazing selection and good prices. The shipping will blow your mind. Ive said it before Im pretty sure Z owns his own Z airline to get the shit here so quick lol!!

IML Gear Cream!
Does he accept credit card on the website?

Does he accept credit card on the website?

Yes- this was not a problem- but you need to PM him to set it up as soon as store opens again. I am thinking it will be by this next weekend- but that is my guess.

Z is the only way to go bud. I would buy from Z instead of a local source who I can watch make the stuff. I trust Z, he builds great report with his consumers. Too often nowdays we get business owners who think that they are doing you a service by providing you with something as a consumer. Z is the opposite, he treats you like you are doing him a favor by trusting in him and his product.........and boy does he ever follow through!!!!

I've been dying waiting for Z to get back up, so when he does, I'm going on a Gear drip from an IV that I'll hide from everyone, somehow!!!

12 orders !! Damn Repo-I think I finally an tied up with you:D !! Wait until he opens again and we will BOTH go nuts ordering new and old goodies. It just doesn't get any better than Z- good solid advice:winkfinger:

Ohhhh I don't know - I'm probably over 20 orders - when I'm not sure about something I'm always conservative so I don't inflate my statements.

But that's cool buddy - you know we're going to tear-up the new products. :)

You know who puts us both to shame - ontopthgame - has easily doubles both of us together! :nope: :banana: :no:

Ohhhh I don't know - I'm probably over 20 orders - when I'm not sure about something I'm always conservative so I don't inflate my statements.

But that's cool buddy - you know we're going to tear-up the new products. :)

You know who puts us both to shame - ontopthgame - has easily doubles both of us together! :nope: :banana: :no:

Hahaha I have a bad habit lol maybe aa in the future

Uncle Z is the only one who gets my business, and his product is excellent.

LOL - the way we're going - we can all ride together. :)

Sure looks that way :winkfinger:Good with me-I am too damn old to keep up with you young guys !! No way am I keeping up-I'll just ride along at my own pace:)

Sure looks that way :winkfinger:Good with me-I am too damn old to keep up with you young guys !! No way am I keeping up-I'll just ride along at my own pace:)

As long as I play it cool and don't go overboard I think I have many good years to go.Blast and cruise.I love z's gear but with all gear you got to be smart.

IML Gear Cream!
As long as I play it cool and don't go overboard I think I have many good years to go.Blast and cruise.I love z's gear but with all gear you got to be smart.

Blast n cruise- or maybe Cruise n Bump. Not matter- being smart and informed is key.A long healthy acive life is what I am after. Very true bro-SMART with all gear:winkfinger:

Z is the man I had a shipment that the status change was a little late geting out but he is busy with all the changes and he took care of me quick. Always responded to me with in two days even on weekends and that is the customer support that has me as a z freak for life.

Blast n cruise- or maybe Cruise n Bump. Not matter- being smart and informed is key.A long healthy acive life is what I am after. Very true bro-SMART with all gear:winkfinger:

Yes you always have to be smart - you guy's will see I'm always pushing myself to the extreme-max - BUT - it's always very well calculated.

My mentor and favorite teacher taught me - always learn the rules - then BREAK them.

So what does that mean and how does that apply to the world of AAS?

Simple - learn everything you can about your craft - what are the fundamental rules - always use testosterone as a base - never run oral "only" cycles ... "and on and on."

Then learn the details of one compound at a time - what happens at low doses - what happens when you go to high - once you do this you can strategically calculate your cycles above and beyond the norm - as long as you are within your rules - but - this does not mean live recklessly!

When people don't learn the rules first "and" apply them - they get bitch tits - shrink their nuts - go limp - and simply shut themselves down.

Anyway - all I'm really trying to say is - you can run gear and you can run a lot of gear - but what ever you do, just make sure you know what your doing...

Z has a ton of awesome products - to help you build the body most people will only dream of ... "let's make sure your doing it right." :thumbs:

yeah i've recommended Z to a couple of close friends already. and i've only been dealing with him a couple months. absolutely GTG

yeah i've recommended Z to a couple of close friends already. and i've only been dealing with him a couple months. absolutely GTG

You've had good results from a cycle then?

Please give some details!

You've had good results from a cycle then?

Please give some details!

check the Winny Z Quality thread and my own First Timer With Z thread. got more details in there. it's unbiased. but as far as Z products that I've been running long enough to notice results? masteron (his euro line) winny caps (his domestic line) and his clen. i'm having great results thus far from these. i'm transitioning to his euro test e from another labs test this week, so i'll have feedback on that in a couple weeks. i'll post it on the first timer thread most likely.

Looking for a a dependable source. Got screwed from 2 sponsors of this forum. One never showed, the other was bunk shit. My luck. Both were "reputable" btw. Help please

No complaints with Z. Takes a little time but worth it. Who burnt you? Since Z is down I ordered from Healthy One.com, have heard they have a good rap but I won't be sure until I receive and use.

first of all u must not have read all the sponcor forums and made ur choice like that....Z is the man and u wouldnt have got fucked if u did ur research ...im a new customer and found him thru research on here and now im about 20 lbs heavier alot stronger feel much better and a very very loyal Z customer ....fast honest replies and great gear no lies and no being told it shipped and 2 or 3 months lata still no package, glad i found him

Back