• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Barry Obama lost the jewish vote

DEATH MATCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
and he will lose Florida mark my words and I will laugh at everyone one of you Liberals that thinks different. Barry the idiot just lost the election even deeper by throwing Isreal under the bus and the majority of the Jewish people in the USA will not vote for him this time even though some are democrats.You all will see.

Who really gives a shit?

He did no such thing, but I understand that reality isn't your strong suit. U.S. policy hasn't changed in this area since 1967.

You would be surprised at the number of Jews in this country that are not Zionist. What he said has been the United States official policy for years.

He did no such thing, but I understand that reality isn't your strong suit. U.S. policy hasn't changed in this area since 1967.

Don't be bringing facts into this. Facts aren't really facts, they're just inconveniences that don't fit an agenda.

I love it. Let them all kill each other over there. Buncha garlic scented, sandy bastards.
I don't think I like your racist attitude, mister.

Bull shit go read it for your self . Barry the idiot wants Isreal to give back the land thats rightfully theres

Bull shit go read it for your self . Barry the idiot wants Isreal to give back the land thats rightfully theres

Wrong again. You might try paying attention to something other than Fox
"News" on occasion. Huckabee and Romney are talking out of their ass, as usual, trying to stir up trouble that isn't there.

By DAVID KERLEY (@David_Kerley) and CAIT TAYLOR

WASHINGTON, May 21, 2011

President Obama is spending the weekend preparing to speak to an important political constituency, supporters of Israel, after meeting with the Israeli prime minister where body language may have spoken louder than words.
When Obama speaks to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, one of the country's most powerful lobbying groups, his message on Israel and Palestine will remain the same as it was in the address he gave before the tense meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the White House said today.
During that speech on the state of the Middle East, Obama pledged economic help for Arab countries that embrace democracy and spoke of America's need to address the so-called Arab Spring.
In the address, just one day before meeting Netanyahu, the president also called for any future peace agreements between Israel and Palestine to be generally based on the 1967 borders.

During the meeting, the two leaders both casually agreed that differences between the two of them do exist, but their body language indicated that those differences may be larger than the two leaders are letting on.
"Obama is on Mars right now, and the prime minister is on another planet," said Aaron David Miller of the U.S. Advisory Council of Israel Policy Forum. "They simply have different conceptions of how they see this process and how they see one another's needs. A consequence of that is zero space for one to give the other the diplomatic benefit of the doubt."
Point by point, Netanyahu said "no" to many of the president's proposals from a day earlier, as Obama gave him a stony stare.
"We can't go back to those indefensible lines," Netanyahu remarked on Obama's call for Israel's return to the borders before the 1967 war.
"[Obama] looks at the prime minster probably as a politician-slash-conman," Miller said, providing an assessment of Obama and Netanyahu's relationship. "An Israeli prime minister usually sleeps with one eye open. I guarantee you this guy, when it comes to the United States, now is sleeping with two eyes open."
Sources say that Obama and Netanyahu's diplomatic dance may just be political theatrics, since many of the president's suggestions are nothing new from the United States or even Israel.
"The fact that a prime minister of Israel made a proposal that is identical in meaning and almost identical in meaning and almost identical in words makes that case," George Mitchell, the president's former Middle East adviser, said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' Christiane Amanpour.
"The proposal was identical to a proposal made by the Israeli prime minister just prior to Mr. Netanyahu," he said.
The meeting between the two allies was longer than normal for Obama, extending to nearly an hour and a half.
Despite the chilly body language on display during Friday's public meeting, neither side is characterizing the conversations behind closed doors in a negative manner.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

Go get yourself educated on the situation. Since the '70s there has been a plan for Israel to return to their 1967 borders in exchange for peace. Also backed by UN Resolution 242 which the Israelis have been dragging their feet on implementing.

Reality just doesn't satisfy the morons, does it?

and he will lose Florida mark my words and I will laugh at everyone one of you Liberals that thinks different. Barry the idiot just lost the election even deeper by throwing Isreal under the bus and the majority of the Jewish people in the USA will not vote for him this time even though some are democrats.You all will see.

He may lose Florida; he may not lose Florida.

Florida is a large and dynamic state and has been close a couple of times in national elections.

The Jewish vote exists in Florida, but what is the total voting Jewish vote in FL, percentage wise?

And, do you think these comment by Obama on the pre-1967 border mean anything?

These comments mean nothing. They're only symbolic.

Everybody knows that:

1. there will never be a return to the pre-1967 borders

There are 5 million Jews in America.

Some are zionists, and many are sympathizers of Israel.

How these comments will relate to the so-called Jewish vote, which would only affect a couple of states in a tight election wire to wire.

We still have 18 months to go before the election.

It's too far away to speculate on hollow rhetoric and typically unrealistic speeches.

It's always been this way.

by liberals he really means the n word.

death match, when are you going to learn to keep your stupidity to yourself?

Are you really posting like a huge idiot just to get corrected?

death match, when are you going to learn to keep your stupidity to yourself?

Are you really posting like a huge idiot just to get corrected?

Hey weak minded Liberal you and your friend Zaphod can take your heads out of each others assses and play who can kiss barrys ass the most on Ironmagazine. You 2 idiots dont have a clue.

Go get yourself educated on the situation. Since the '70s there has been a plan for Israel to return to their 1967 borders in exchange for peace. Also backed by UN Resolution 242 which the Israelis have been dragging their feet on implementing.

Reality just doesn't satisfy the morons, does it?

Your just a complete waste of a human being by saying Isreal will return the land my god you are a moron to think Isreal will do such a thing. Mabey if you would of saw and heard the prime minister of Isreal Benjamin Netanyahu tell Barry to his face in the oval ofice on TV that this will never happen. Your Liberal wasted of a brain must of been thinking of your tounge up barrys ass instead of listening to the words of Benjamin Netanyahu and what he told barry. And now you Liberals are saying he disrespected Barry. Hey moron this idiot Barry has screwed up this country enough. You know what I bet, you live off the Gov and collect free food and dont work and barry is your hero

While this is a fine history lesson how does it have any bearing on whether it is the right thing to do?

While this is a fine history lesson how does it have any bearing on whether it is the right thing to do?

No one is saying it's the right thing to do, just that it's what the US has done and will continue to do, regardless of who the president is.

Your just a complete waste of a human being by saying Isreal will return the land my god you are a moron to think Isreal will do such a thing. Mabey if you would of saw and heard the prime minister of Isreal Benjamin Netanyahu tell Barry to his face in the oval ofice on TV that this will never happen. Your Liberal wasted of a brain must of been thinking of your tounge up barrys ass instead of listening to the words of Benjamin Netanyahu and what he told barry. And now you Liberals are saying he disrespected Barry. Hey moron this idiot Barry has screwed up this country enough. You know what I bet, you live off the Gov and collect free food and dont work and barry is your hero

If only you were able to communicate in an intelligent manner...

My five year old makes more sense than you do.

Hey weak minded Liberal you and your friend Zaphod can take your heads out of each others assses and play who can kiss barrys ass the most on Ironmagazine. You 2 idiots dont have a clue.

This coming from the village idiot.

IML Gear Cream!

You have deep seated emotional issues that make me look like a well adjusted person. I like that, but your ability to perceive the world is so fucked that that you would blame the people you hate for anything that is convenient. If a dog took a shit on your lawn, you would start a thread "Berry Obama took a shit on my Lawn!", and when normal people corrected you, you would launch into a tirade about limp wristed faggot liberals.

But there is hope, sir! I have come across a way to help you come to terms with your problem, and you can thank Matt stone and Trey Parker for it.

T.M.I. [seasonAndEpisodeNumber] - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

Did you just start becoming politically aware? You certainly sound like it...

Was it because a half-negro became president? It certainly seems like it...

Was your head stuck under GW Bushes podium (police Academy style) in 2008 so that you couldn't hear when he said what is in the below video? I bet it was...

YouTube Video

I blasted him back then also for remarks he's a idiot. But you weak minded liberals better understand BARRY screwed this country worse then any other president in history thats a fact. So keep posting your bush ads all you want but the truth hurts Barry will be beat in 2012 just on the facts of unemployment not getting better,the debt not getting better, gas prices not getting to the point where they should be. You Barry is finished. To the other moron liberal maniclion thats the best you liberals can come up with is its always racist your all a waste of life to think your hero BARRY will make this country better when he made it worse.

I blasted him back then also for remarks he's a idiot. But you weak minded liberals better understand BARRY screwed this country worse then any other president in history thats a fact. So keep posting your bush ads all you want but the truth hurts Barry will be beat in 2012 just on the facts of unemployment not getting better,the debt not getting better, gas prices not getting to the point where they should be. You Barry is finished. To the other moron liberal maniclion thats the best you liberals can come up with is its always racist your all a waste of life to think your hero BARRY will make this country better when he made it worse.

I love you

I don't much give a shit if Obama is re-elected. Never voted for him in the first place.

You sound like an idiot who's still angry the guy he voted for lost. Keep that in mind next time you get all riled up.

I'd like to add one thing to the OP.

Why should anyone be pandering to the Jewish vote?

Nor any voting demographic?

To the other moron liberal maniclion thats the best you liberals can come up with is its always racist your all a waste of life to think your hero BARRY will make this country better when he made it worse.
Don't lump me in with either of your loser parties you wing nutted vitriol spewing, Limpball wanna-be....

there are 2 party's in the US the stupid one and the evil one...

Back