• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bridging with Anavar

robbiek426

Is pure Awesomeness
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I am gonna be ending this cycle in 5 weeks or so and want to stay anabolic. I like the gains I have made too much to see them go away in the next 2 months because I am an idiot and didnt do shit right. I have an aggressive pct in line and was wondering what you guys think about bridging with 10mgs of anavar daily to keep myself anabolic? Give me some info guys!!!!!!(gals if there are any)!

Rob

5 week cycle? Of what?

And what do you mean you have an "Aggressive PCT in line"?

You either bridge a cycle or you PCT. Doing both is counterproductive.

A 5 week cycle...Im assuming it was an all oral cycle then. So you want to bridge this oral cycle with....more orals?

You need to rethink this and come up with a better plan.

A lil more info Rob-I can see where SFW is coming from-Thanks

SFW, well first let me apologize, I have posted in many other threads what I am currently on. I know I shouldnt assume anything. But thanks for treating me like an assclown and jumping to assumptions with the oral only cycle. Because we all know only REAL assclowns run oral only cycles.
Here is my current cycle.
Test c 400mgs/ weeks 1-10
Deca 250mgs/ weeks1-10
Dbol 40mgs/ daily weeks 1-5
Pct
Clomid 50mgs ed weeks 1-4
Aromasin 12.5mgs eod weeks 1-4.
Thanks buddy!

Why not cruise with 200mgs test like some of the guys on here do instead of the orals? I have been thinking of that myself. I'm doing about same cycle but with 600mgs of sust instead of test and thinking of cruising.... but that might also be because I'm 42 and feel like I'm 20 right now!

Why not cruise with 200mgs test like some of the guys on here do instead of the orals? I have been thinking of that myself. I'm doing about same cycle but with 600mgs of sust instead of test and thinking of cruising.... but that might also be because I'm 42 and feel like I'm 20 right now!

LOL I would love too, but I am 24 and I feel like I am 16 right now! I dont want anything severly anabolic/androgenic. But then again that would be alot cheaper than bridging with var!

Why not cruise on say 300 ish and a low dose of var. I also do a thing called " cruise n bump" . ( my name for it) I will also cruise and add very low doses of Dbol and if I start feeling a bit down I bump every 3 rd day with 100 mgs prop. A bit weird for you young guys- but it works for my old ass !! BTW- 42 ain't old bro- but- if you feel like you are 20-I am liking how you think-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

I want my boys at least until I am 30. After that I am free game to the gear!

Back