• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low dose test with tren a

Dolfan84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently pinning test prop 100mg eod and tren a at 50 mg Ed. I am getting a little tired of pinning that much. I have seen some that run a low dose of test e around 300mg EW. This with the tren at normal dosing 350 total for the week. Have any of you guys tried it this way? I'm guessing it would produce a nice lean look. my goal for this cycle is to hit 8-9% BF. I am at 11-12% now.

i am more interested in normal to high test dose with low dose tren ace.tren being so stroung seems tren would just help the test help keep a more lean look with out having to deal hopefully with tren sides.seems to me if tren is so stroungh you could get away with less of it.

I am currently pinning test prop 100mg eod and tren a at 50 mg Ed. I am getting a little tired of pinning that much. I have seen some that run a low dose of test e around 300mg EW. This with the tren at normal dosing 350 total for the week. Have any of you guys tried it this way? I'm guessing it would produce a nice lean look. my goal for this cycle is to hit 8-9% BF. I am at 11-12% now.

It really all depends on the person. Everyone reacts differently to AAS. Tren does not give me many sides, so I can run it with a lower dose of Test. Some of my bros try the same thing and end up having erectile and libido issues.

How will this reduce pinning? I'm lost on that deal. YOu still have to pin ED with the tren. Just mix the two together and it's only one shot per day.

How will this reduce pinning? I'm lost on that deal. YOu still have to pin ED with the tren. Just mix the two together and it's only one shot per day.

Yeah, no shit...I completely missed that.

some people pin tren ace eod thats what i have heard is this true i know ed is ideal but i think you can eod makes it a little better at least ed is ruff.

some people pin tren ace eod thats what i have heard is this true i know ed is ideal but i think you can eod makes it a little better at least ed is ruff.

ED isn't that bad, especially after a week or two. you get use to it. you're pinning more ofter, but less gear in each pin. the pinning isn't what hurts, it's the soreness from the oil. less oil = less soreness.

PLUS pinning ED will keep your levels more even and reduce sides. man up and just bang that shit everyday. you'll be better off in the long run.

Last edited:
youd be fine pinning both EOD. Its not gonna make that big of a difference.

It really all depends on the person. Everyone reacts differently to AAS. Tren does not give me many sides, so I can run it with a lower dose of Test. Some of my bros try the same thing and end up having erectile and libido issues.

Yep, depends on the person really. On average though, you want to keep your dose of test at least as high, if not higher than tren.
But like I said, mileage may vary.......

IML Gear Cream!
ED isn't that bad, especially after a week or two. you get use to it. you're pinning more ofter, but less gear in each pin. the pinning isn't what hurts, it's the soreness from the oil. less oil = less soreness.

PLUS pinning ED will keep your levels more even and reduce sides. man up and just bang that shit everyday. you'll be better off in the long run.

Agree with this totally. I actually look forward to my daily lunch pinning! keeps my tren ace sides at bay too....

It's not necessary. I ran tren e - 400mg/wk and test e - 250/wk. Would have loved to run tren alone. Only used test to keep the junk working. And it did the job. I actually ran tren alone for 3 weeks just to see for myself. Bad idea, yea fuckin limp noodle. I wasn't trying to gain 20lbs. I wanted to burn body fat while putting on 7-8 lbs of muscle. And that's what makes tren so damn wonderful. You will gain muscle and lose bf easily and more affectively than any other aas

cant wait to get some tren in my cycle- i will be pinning eod- i only pin quads and glutes so i dont want to open up a new area and go through that virgin muscle pain shit again

I don't mix the prop and tren a in order to minimize oil volume per injection site. Switching from prop to test e will cut down on about 3 pins a week. Since I am am already switching over To long ester I was considering reducing total weekly test levels. This because my goal of acheiving a dry hard look (less water) I was asking to see if any of you guys were a fan of this dosing protocol.

for me, i even low dose tren e, like 200mg a week works great with test say 300 to 500mg a week..thats me though..still get good results from the tren, but 400 was even better! but had some more sides ha

I have no problems doing this especially considering your goal. I would run an AI as well.

Back