IronMag Research Chems


Seized

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Seized

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pitbull44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    642
    Rep Points
    31200510

    Seized






    Hey guys I received my package today and everything inside it was GONE. The only thing in my package was a couple of papers. One was notifying me that my shit got seized and other was one wanting me to fill out some info and send back. I am not filling out the paper and sending it back because I have read to NEVER do that. I already have a friend that is going to receive the re-ship of my gear. This is the first time that my shit has ever been seized so I have a couple questions:

    1) Should I be worried about this? I herd that now I am on some kind of watch list and should not order international ever again?

    2) My buddy advised me that I can order international but I could just get a P.O Box and have it sent there?

    Any info or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bro's

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Mr.BTB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Auz
    Posts
    945
    Rep Points
    23378451

    Was your real name on it? and did you pay for it with a credit card? or WU using your real name?

    If not then dont worry just deniy it all your good

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    irish_2003's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    on the boards
    Posts
    5,205
    Rep Points
    328823776

    www.euroking-gear.net
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    169
    Rep Points
    4705543

    I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless you had a lot of gear and it looked like you might be reselling it. If it was just a small amount that looked like it was just for personal use they probably wont do anything. I'd just act like you never got anything. I had something similar like this happen to me years ago and there was a number they wanted me to call and it was a trap or actually an attempt at extortion on their part. I looked it up on line and they wanted people to admit to doing it and play a fine of 10k.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    D-Lats's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The kitchen
    Posts
    9,132
    Rep Points
    1201631228

    I've got a couple seized they just take your shot. Don't send them any info. The LE is more concerned with the guys sending it than the dude spending a couple bucks in some gears.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Mikebeasley69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    12273064

    know a gym dealer had a 10 g order seized= nothing came of it but lost order
    steroidsfax,com vip member

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Bigbully100678's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Pharaoh's Throne
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    9888528

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikebeasley69 View Post
    know a gym dealer had a 10 g order seized= nothing came of it but lost order
    Holy shit!! 10 large is an ass ton of money to lose though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Points
    232731829

    Don't order to the same place and keep it to a minimum. If they wanted you, you wouldn't be here talking to us.

    I won't go into specifics, but the link posted is a good piece of info....

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016
    Rep Points
    107783235

    Now worries OP - just be sure to NEVER - under any circumstances - respond to any of their correspondence. In all liklihood, you're in the clear. A friend of mine had gear shipped to his grandmother's house many times; even after one order got seized. He then received multiple orders to same address so it is unlikely there is a blacklist for you on this but I cannot say for sure b/c I don't know this for a fact. Good thing your friend is allowing you to use his address for re-ship. However, what cut is he taking from the order? lol..

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Points
    500743731

    Not sure if you're comfortable posting this, but how much was seized? I'm curious at what amount of gear it goes from just a letter to a visit. Do any of you guys order 10+ vials?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Quez82's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    az
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    811195

    They'll just red flag the addy. Take the other precautions to it, and maybe check out the packing it came in if it's there. See if anything leaked if they sent the original. Never know, it's common things will break and obviously a flag.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    366
    Rep Points
    7260296

    if there was a special list that people go on if there stuff gets seized im sure the list would be HUGE as in the millions think about how many people get stuff seized in the usa.
    not just for gear.
    just saying thats a big ass list.
    i think ur safe. but im not sure.

  13. #13
    "The Beast"
    ELITE MEMBER
    Dustdatarse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    your a fucktard
    Posts
    626
    Rep Points
    34026854

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull44 View Post
    Hey guys I received my package today and everything inside it was GONE. The only thing in my package was a couple of papers. One was notifying me that my shit got seized and other was one wanting me to fill out some info and send back. I am not filling out the paper and sending it back because I have read to NEVER do that. I already have a friend that is going to receive the re-ship of my gear. This is the first time that my shit has ever been seized so I have a couple questions:

    1) Should I be worried about this? I herd that now I am on some kind of watch list and should not order international ever again?

    2) My buddy advised me that I can order international but I could just get a P.O Box and have it sent there?

    Any info or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bro's
    LOL, aint that a kick in the dick...not only do you get a seizure letter, but they stole your gear! Bet that sucked getting all excited opening it, then finding just paper saying we stole your shit, now we're gonna get jacked and your not! Fuckin hate LE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.World-pharma.org

  14. #14
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Hmmmm......

  15. #15
    Poor White Trash
    bigpoppapump's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down by the river
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    258003

    I don't order international. Do domestic.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pitbull44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    642
    Rep Points
    31200510

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustdatarse View Post
    LOL, aint that a kick in the dick...not only do you get a seizure letter, but they stole your gear! Bet that sucked getting all excited opening it, then finding just paper saying we stole your shit, now we're gonna get jacked and your not! Fuckin hate LE!!!

    Fuck man I know right? I got it and was telling my self damn this feels light?? Maybe they split it in two packages or something? Open it up and BAM!! Smacked right in the face with a customs and other bs letter. As soon as I noticed it was a customs letter I immediately started looking around for LE to surround me at any moment. LOL

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Getfit75's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    228
    Rep Points
    11568689

    i farted

  18. #18
    - - - - - - -
    minimal's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    bout tree fiddy
    Posts
    1,022
    Rep Points
    80694232






    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull44 View Post
    As soon as I noticed it was a customs letter I immediately started looking around for LE to surround me at any moment. LOL
    lmao... you've watched one too many movies.

Similar Threads

  1. Do you really do re-mails of seized stuff?
    By saszeke in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:05 AM
  2. seized question
    By GH Consigliere in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:09 AM
  3. RE: Seized package - WP
    By Beachdweller in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->