• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fairly new to this

airkooled05

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted last month about taking low dose testosterone . I had concerns about prostate . Started low at 1/4 cc . No issues . Same with 1/2 . One cc still no prostate issues but way too much in terms of climbing the walls 24 hours a day . Way too much sexual tension for me . Cutting back to see how it goes . I am on a Wednesday to Wed cycle . So Far so good . Not bench pressing any Buicks yet . Now I know why I did so poorly in high school . I am 63 . With my high school level hormones who wants to look at books . Thats a joke son

Hi , just wanted to get back as so many helped in my initial phase of using small amount of depo testosterone . i started out small . 1/4 cc for a few weeks . I am 63 to refresh . I felt great and proivder urged me to go to 1/2 cc . first week was ok and then the second week all hell broke loose
I was heading to a friends who is also an RN . i was going over to remove a dead tree for her . I stopped at mcdonalds for a couple of coffees . I have no probelm with coffee ever . I got to her place a half hour later . I was so wired I was coming unhinged . it passed and we got the tree out . later we went out for lunch and the anxiety was so intense i had to go home . I was very uncormfortable . Understatement . My pulse and blood pressure were through the roof . I was fortunate enough to have a couple of old xananx around . I use them when I fly . Any way they slowed me down and I got some sleep . RN contacted a doc she knew for me and he said it was a certain response to too much of this med . Any way I wanted to share this with all . if it helps someone great . I wont discontinue
I will go back to 1/4 cc which a felt great at and stay there . I am still pretty anxious 24 hours later . Thanks all . Be safe and well . And Be Careful

went to doc . He said I was way too high on the depo . It was causing the anxiety . He said stay off it for a month and come down . Then resume at about a 1/3 the dose . I did feel better the first month . He said some people are more sensitive to it than others . I will be ok . I have some meds to help me sleep . I was getting 2 hours a night and waking with panic attacks . Doc said it was the depo . Thanks for asking

any way better now after discontinuing . Going to start again Tuesday at a lower dose

Lol... welcome.

Are you kidding at your posts or that is serious? About the panic attack...

Welcome.

Back