• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

testoviron depot depot

littleswole

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SCHERING/MEDIPHARM
exp 10/2014

cant find anywhere to check these - these were sent to me instead of the amps i ordered .

Man bang that shit. I actually recieved the same thing, but I wont be starting til July. So keep us updated on your progress. Given Naps reputation on quality, I'm sure its legit

Littleswole I sent you a PM.

i been bangin it at 750 ew for 5 weeks.
M4 - i meant to say im banned from OLM for some reason - stil trying to work out why - thanks for the help though ill try and read the post somehow

you've been on for 5 weeks and????? you should know for sure after 5 weeks. stregnth gains, weight gains, libido increase. im not sure what you are saying here. you also said you cant find this anywhere to check it. where are you looking. google that shit bro i found hundreds of reviews online. most of the pics though are clear bottles. i did find some with the dark bottles. the same ones that naps carries which matches the pics on the site. only found a handfull of bad reviews, and all of those were from guys who were speculating and hadnt tried it. the majority was positive. i cant fugure out why any of this matters to you though. what are you trying to find out? you are halfway through a cycle of it, so either you feel it or you dont

roger that. yea man this isnt my first rodeo .
google- ok been there done that - would never post until I used all other avenue's of trying to check.
I am trying to verify the legitness of them .batch and all that -

considering its stacked with eq my libido and all that jazz tends to even out. my training is also more intense so yes my strength has gone up
im prone to gyno so im on an AI as well so im really not holding water.
i did not use an oral jump start so yes 5 weeks and????? this is right around the time it kicks for me - this is not half way through either this is 16 weeks of cycle-

bottom line - the post is about - if someone has verified this batch
they were sent in place of the original test i ordered i would never order these . there was a time where all i ever saw was fakes.
these numbers have been googled - yes there is a few post and like you said its all speculation. yes those bottles you speak of would be amps - and they are paki's so they are goin to be brown thats why i put schering/medipharm) its 250 mg test e - i know they arethe same ones naps carries - still need to check um out . been doing this a long time- new to the board not the game brother thanks for the help though.

i did the research for ya .. it looks good my man! and your source is g2g IMO!

brother i will take your word for it on the fact the you got NJ in your name .
born and bred in north jersey my friend if you say its good - its good.appreciate the heads up.

jersey city .. total fitness on kennedy blvd is my home away from home.
just saying ... lol

IML Gear Cream!
ive seen that lot number on other boards with dudes who had it from str8 out the pharmacy form pakistan, its g2g, i got the same batch from same source. i havent used mine yet tho

have another thread about these goin - they did not seem to be legit - can anyone mod or rep verify other then telling me " they are legit"

Back