• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fake schering medipharm testoviron test e? please help

eman2424

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend of mine got an order and was questioning if they were fake or not. I took one look at the bunch and broke the bad news to him. I've never shot up or seen amps before, but they just didn't look right for being so called "pharmaceutical" grade ampules. They're extremely inconsistent. He didn't want to believe me and asked me to take some pics and post it for a more professional opinion.

9230b4b5dd8ef91aa095f7365f56920a76dc2096a3877aa50ee02b6ca74b551f4g.jpg
0711fed428bc61ae58a729713b8a591de5e6547380eeec0c1a0b2a6d59b056a04g.jpg

6d183ef8c2de7340070104ee5fc2244d400e74e6ee01c4281c1bb8eb770589b34g.jpg

c2cf0cd5022365f4bb588d3eaab577cf56d664be8f2595e289aec1b2a58aa44f4g.jpg
b551ec673a0ac79fd1e128d6cf56290fd90dd554487f2477cc5629a59a704d4a4g.jpg

6320352137623d0e3587eacaddc04a0def6361b3b97c2ae2c455bd70190e83375g.jpg

I think this last one is the worst... Those white lines look like they were drawn on by hand! :roflmao:

Worst part is that he got them from a sponsor on THIS board :dont:

Last edited:
Wow thats all I can comment!!!! This is what you need to do to the dude that gave you those!!!!:shooter:

your table looks crooked or at least the paper behind the amps is curved creating an illusion, the amps aren't evenly space, nor are they in a straight line and they're all facing different direction (meaning the print on each isn't lined up with each other).......this is referring to your last pic only......the other two pics don't show me anything is wrong......

Wow thats all I can comment!!!! This is what you need to do to the dude that gave you those!!!!:shooter:

Dude some of the best shit i ever had looked fake as fuck. Homeade labels and all, looked like shit. i was Real close to trashing what i thought was bunk shit a few times. glad i didnt. then i had bunk shit that looked like it came straight form a pharmacy, nice pretty box, beautiful shiny label, instructions and medical facts and all that shit. point is you never know. there is only one way to find out. and NOONE here knows unless they have actually tried that same shit. Im not saying its real or not, hopefully someone will respond who actually has tried this. there is no way to tell jujst by looking at it. I sure as fuck would crack that bitch open. Good luck. Im in the same position right now, i get the shit and start examining it and it doesnt fail every fucking time i start to think "damn i got fuckin jacked". and sometimes that just happens. its a shame there is way too much bunk shit going around. just because theyre a spnsor here dont mean they wont rip your ass off. thats the worst part about this. It would be great just to find that one reliable source and stick with them and not have to worry about that bullshit

Just use it bro. There is something active in them I sware.

i have seen uneven amps a lot. these things are made in a manufacturing setting, and if you really think that they are going to throw them out because they are uneven you are sadly mistaken. if you got them were i think you got them they are g2g.

They are real. If there fake then prove it. Look around on the boards about these. Alot of positive feedback from them.....

They are real. If there fake then prove it. Look around on the boards about these. Alot of positive feedback from them.....

Sorry I'm not trying to point finger, he was just concerned about it being pharmaceutical grade. I agree that it may be human grade; however, it's something that's being advertised and sold as pharmaceutical grade. It's up to him to try the things... I'll tell him to post results if/when he does.

We sat here and looked at a lot of pictures of the same amps that are most likely legit and there were no discrepancies in the amps like the ones he was sent.

IML Gear Cream!
Post up where they came from. Please.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to? It's eu****ng.

Delete this post if it's not allowed.

Just use it bro. There is something active in them I sware.

That's not really the point. It's the fact that it's being sold as "schering testoviron" and whether it has test in it or not is not the issue I am bringing up with this post.

The issue is whether it is pharm grade test e manufactured by schering. Which is what he was led to believe he purchased.

Here's one of the pics we found to compare it to. The white line on top is much more pronounced and completely even in these.

27c.jpg

This is a comparison shot found online.

I'm sorry if the title of the thread came off a little too strong. Not calling them out as fakes that was just my opinion and I have never seen an amp of test before in my life. I just couldn't believe that a pharm company would manufacture and sell amps with that sort of quality.

This thread is to get other opinions on them.

why didnt your "friend" register an account, and ask himself? since he bought them from a board sponsor, and you have never used AAS?

why didnt your "friend" register an account, and ask himself? since he bought them from a board sponsor, and you have never used AAS?

He's really slow at typing and isn't the most computer inclined person. The guy is the only one I know who doesn't have a facebook. He has an email address but NEVER checks it or uses it. He has never used AAS either. It doesn't matter whether I'm posting for him or he is doing it for himself. That doesn't change anything.

They look uneven to me. I have some of these from another sponser and they are not uneven like this.

They could very well contain test - the question is how much test? Is it likely they contain 250mg of test enanthate? Who really knows? Give it a try. You - er I mean - your friend will know soon enough. I couldn't really tell if the levels appear uneven. The Date code appears to have its own separate font/typestyle which is a promising sign. The white stripes around the amp necks could be more pronounced but these are not certain indicators of a product containing zero aas. Maybe it contains EQ? Or 100mg test enanthate?

IML Gear Cream!
these are not schering but organon and I know these are legit as these were picked up from the pharmacy and no fake shit gets sold on Australian shelfs.

Thought it may help others.

Stop worrying and pin it... I mean your friend. :roflmao:

Seriouslly if you can't PM me back or answer back to irish with an order number, we can't help you.

Stop worrying and pin it... I mean your friend. :roflmao:

i wouldent pin that stuff me..ive got the red EXP one's here and the black EXP one's as well and i can tell you now there nowt like the real deal...

as WPO just siad the top amp's deff look like a cheap fake copy.

The only thing that stops me from pinning some brands of UGL....is looking/knowing how filthy they are............Hence I make my own now ot get from a pharmacy

The only thing that stops me from pinning some brands of UGL....is looking/knowing how filthy they are............Hence I make my own now ot get from a pharmacy

i've always been curious of homebrewing, but have never done it.....i'm too lazy i think!

i've always been curious of homebrewing, but have never done it.....i'm too lazy i think!

Really easy bro and sooooooooooooooooo much cheaper. Plus you know what your getting is 100% legit and sterile. PM me bro.

Nice organon Sustanon. Same are in Italy Pharmacy and its most expensive sustanon in the world i think.

I would vote counterfeit.
Doesnt mean there is no hormone in them.
They do look dirty though.
I would crack them open and run them all through a sterile filter into a sterile vial.
Make sure to flush your filter.

Back