• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

12 weeks in

thasilentguy

Thasilentguy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys need a little help. I am 12 weeks in on an EQ and Test E Cycle. About 10 weeks in started feeling a little sensitive around the nipples, but no lumps are pain of any sort. About a week ago I started taking RUI Tamox 20 mg every other day. I was wondering if I could also take SNS Inhibit-E every day (already have a few bottles on hand), I know this may not be the best but figured it shouldn't hurt. I plan on running this cycle for 6-8 more weeks. For my PCT I Have Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack and RUI Torem which I was planning 40MG everyday for 4 weeks. Thanks in advance for the help..

Also i am 27 years old EQ-400mg wk Test E- 500mg wk.

You need an AI. Get some aromasin. And get some clomid for PCT.

20 weeks. why? youre asking for problems man. and your pct plan aint gonna cut it. we use clomid b/c its clinically proven to jump start the bodys natural test production. alot of dr.'s will prescribe this, even in long time abusers who are totally shut down, in an attempt to kick start before administering trt inj., or pellets or cream or whatever. dont find out the hard way

i am on the same cyle just a liitle higher dose i am am using only otc ai but they are really good ones and i am not prone to gyno and have clomid on hand and would order what ever i need if the first sign of gyno.what kind of results are you geting with this stack i am onclose to 5th week geting ok results still got a couple wweks before really kicks in.i am going to run eq for 12 weeks and test e 14 weeks.

OTC AI, but they are "The good ones" Dude I seriously doubt this. Why would you ever mess around with your body when legit AI's and SERMS are probably cheaper than the crap you got?

because i all ready had them and dont be brain washed there is more than one way to skin a cat i am using formastanozol from mr supps it is formestane and kicks ass makes my libidio thru the roof and all so erase is some stroungh shit to just have to low dose it or you joints will kill you.i have used them when on nothing else and had results with them they are really really good.just a little to stroungh for me have to stay low on dose or i sound like the tin man.i have zero problems and i can even go has high has 1.5 gram of test a week no bloat nothing but results how do you get better than that and these ai only side effect are high libidio i can live with that.

hey and sloppy i did say i had clomid on hand for my pct.i have not found a otc serm good enough yet.but those two ai right there work hands down.

my moto.if your gonna use real gear.then use real drugs to pct.not some otc stuff.to the OP.regardless of signs of high e2(gyno)your e2 levels are off the chart on that cycle.you need to run a AI regardless.theres alot of other bad things from high e2 then just gyno.arimidex at .5mg eod or aromisan at 12.5mg ed would be a good start.

I have read that a lot of gyno actually flares up during or after PCT so I think getting some real stuff might be a good idea.

Oh and might I ask why your running such a lengthy cycle? Are you upping the dose of Test?

IML Gear Cream!
Oh and might I ask why your running such a lengthy cycle? Are you upping the dose of Test?

I'm guessing that he's running a long cycle b/c of the EQ. EQ is best at 16-20 weeks...

I would take Sloppy's advice and get yourself some aromasin and run it 12.5mg ED or eod depending upon your nips. PCT with Clomid 100/75/50/50 and Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5. You also may want to introduce hcg into your cycle since you are running for so long at 250-500mcg x2/wk.

why every time i read somthing about eq it is diff i have heard you need to run it atleast 12 weeks next guy says atleast 14 weeks then 16 weeks.i am geting results with eq now at 5 weeks in.i am planing runing eq for 14 weeks is that long enough?

why every time i read somthing about eq it is diff i have heard you need to run it atleast 12 weeks next guy says atleast 14 weeks then 16 weeks.i am geting results with eq now at 5 weeks in.i am planing runing eq for 14 weeks is that long enough?

14 weeks is the absolute minimum I would run it.

I have read that a lot of gyno actually flares up during or after PCT so I think getting some real stuff might be a good idea.
true.even people coming off a anavar only cycle.have been shown to have elevated e2 levels post cycle.and can become gyno prone.

Are there any increased risks to running a cycle so long? And I assume youd have to increase your test dosage since it becomes less effective after 10 weeks or so.

I am planning on running my cycle 16-18 wks because that was the minimum I researched running an EQ cycle. I have run this cycle in the past and never had any problems. I have some Aromasin on the way. So can I continue to take 20mg Tamox EOD and add Aromasin 12.5 EOD. And for PCT Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 and Toremifene (not sure on Dosage). I already have Toremifene on hand and had researched that it was a better SERM than Clomid and Nolvadex.

i have heard and i plane on doing this running eq for 14 weeks and running my test e 16 weeks .heard that eq 14 weeks is really like 16 weeks because it is still working for 2 or three weeks after stoping it is this true.if somthing has not worked in 14 weeks the hell wit it.

i have heard and i plane on doing this running eq for 14 weeks and running my test e 16 weeks .heard that eq 14 weeks is really like 16 weeks because it is still working for 2 or three weeks after stoping it is this true.if somthing has not worked in 14 weeks the hell wit it.
EQ is like a turtle.it takes 3 weeks to get going and another 3 to go away.worst drug any tested athelete could take.in your system 6 months later.

Just a longer esther, and takes longer to react too it seems. That's why you should end the eq before the test as well. As for an ai over the counter, good luck.

inhibit-e is ATD and ATD is a pretty damn strong AI. If it's woprking use it if not you now where to find the stronger ones. I would just use what I had if it were me.

Back