• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ok the wait is over

shortstop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
happy to announce the looooooooong wait is over. it sucked, but whats important is the shit did show. and honestly was not expecting it 3 months later. i got caught up in the Feb bullshit, but gxr stayed with it. so thank you gxr and thank you naps. good shit

Glad you got your stuff, know it wasn't a fun wait but it's over now. Enjoy!

congrats! can't wait for mine. hope i don't have the same fate as you :(

ya congratz and good job naps for not forgetting about him.
i placed a order recently fingers crossed :p

Naps will come through for you, the February problems are over.

Congrats !!!!!! :clapping:

Glad to hear that Bro !

Nothing like feeling of getting your goodies....lol

tumblr_l83tblb4nk1qztgsh.gif

IML Gear Cream!
ive pretty much given up hope on my order coming, its been at customs forever:(

congrats dude. I just placed a medium size order last night, I want to see how long it takes to get the items before placing a hooooge order haha
gl w/ your cycle

Now you should go back to all those threads you posted about being scammed by (2) sponsors on here and let them know naps showed up for you...would only be right.
you know what bro? you are right. but you make it sound like i bashed the fuck out of them. i posted in the anabolic forum, the EK forum, the Uncle Z forum, and the WP forum. and I didnt name the names of the sponsors in any of them. I did repond to a question asked about which ones they were, probably shouldnt have because thats not my style. but after 3 months of waiting, i have to look for another source and sharing my experience benefits others on those forums, so i do not regret any of those posts. i did owe gxr an apology, which i did. i actually did that before i recieved the pack. and i always said i would make sure i posted the good news on this forum, which i did. anyone in my position would be upset. i wasnt bitching after the ticker ran out, i didnt become concerned til about 6 weeks after the supposed shipping date in feb. i still believe if i hadnt opened several tickets, the reship would have never been offfered.but its all done with now. so i wont be giving those other guys my money. not a great experience, but in the end i got the products i paid for.

you know what bro? you are right. but you make it sound like i bashed the fuck out of them. i posted in the anabolic forum, the EK forum, the Uncle Z forum, and the WP forum. and I didnt name the names of the sponsors in any of them. I did repond to a question asked about which ones they were, probably shouldnt have because thats not my style. but after 3 months of waiting, i have to look for another source and sharing my experience benefits others on those forums, so i do not regret any of those posts. i did owe gxr an apology, which i did. i actually did that before i recieved the pack. and i always said i would make sure i posted the good news on this forum, which i did. anyone in my position would be upset. i wasnt bitching after the ticker ran out, i didnt become concerned til about 6 weeks after the supposed shipping date in feb. i still believe if i hadnt opened several tickets, the reship would have never been offfered.but its all done with now. so i wont be giving those other guys my money. not a great experience, but in the end i got the products i paid for.

I never said you bashed them, i only quoted you and you said in those post "I got SCAMMED by 2 sponsors on here, one ive been waiting for 2 months and it never showed up and the other sponsor is gone off this board, so ill try a 3rd time and see if it happens again" Glad you received your stuff though, thats ALL that matters. Now.......happy pinnin! :winkfinger:

Wasnt tryin to be a dick :callme:

Shouldnt you be asking for a reship already?

UPDATE:
ok so i just checked my tracking info and it says Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up" but they didnt leave a card. It had been at customs for more than 2 weeks. What do you think i should do? Are they setting me up to get busted or something? Help what should i do guys

Were you home when the attempted delivery supposedly happened?

i was at home but it was attempted to deliver early morning so i was asleep. Didnt leave a card. You guys think im safe to go ask if its there later on?

also order wasnt very big, first timer just wanted to test the waters

normally if they forgot a card i would, its just the long customs wait thats got me nervous

UPDATE:
ok so i just checked my tracking info and it says Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up" but they didnt leave a card. It had been at customs for more than 2 weeks. What do you think i should do? Are they setting me up to get busted or something? Help what should i do guys

My tracking has said that before and I didn't have the slip they leave either. I just wrote the tracking number down, Went to the post office, Gave them the tracking number and my name then signed for it. Go get your package bro:winkfinger:

Back