• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno question

underscore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thankfully I've never had to deal with Gyno. I've always taken AI's, proper PCT's etc. But I wanted to get a better understanding. I've done the searching and there are plenty of posts but none really answer this question.

Can you describe the "lump" or "hard mass" that's gets created during gyno? Some say its under the nipple. Other say its right under the skin. Obviously these descriptions leave a lot up to the imagination. Could someone explain in more detail?

Is the lump inside of the actual tip of the nipple and not in the aureola area? Like in the protruding part of the nipple that stands above the aureola?

Thanks

Thankfully I've never had to deal with Gyno. I've always taken AI's, proper PCT's etc. But I wanted to get a better understanding. I've done the searching and there are plenty of posts but none really answer this question.

Can you describe the "lump" or "hard mass" that's gets created during gyno? Some say its under the nipple. Other say its right under the skin. Obviously these descriptions leave a lot up to the imagination. Could someone explain in more detail?

Is the lump inside of the actual tip of the nipple and not in the aureola area? Like in the protruding part of the nipple that stands above the aureola?

Thanks

I have dealt with gyno so many times it's not even funny.
It usually starts for me under the aureola.

For me, when I get a flare up, I start feeling pain in my nipples and they MAY get a little bit itchy. Next thing you know, you feel a small mass about the size of a grain of rice. It's painful to the touch, but not exactly a HARD mass, it's similar to a cyst or an inflamed lymph nodule. Then it continues to grow if not handled right away and can become the size of a quarter.

Some times I get more than 1 lump under the same aureola, and then they end up joining together into one big mass. The longer you have it, the more hard it becomes and eventually it can calcify.

But from my experience, no gyno is irreversible. I have reversed gyno to nothing so many times that I don't even sweat about it. Oh yeah, and your nipples because very puffy, almost similar to female nipples. It's VERY embarrassing, this is what bugs me about gyno so much

There is no set rule for the location of the gyno. It can be directly under the nipple, off to either side... etc... anywhere that is related to your mammary gland can develop a mass. Which I have found out the hard way so many times now.

Excellent information. I appreciate it man.

I remember you having some progrestrone issues back in the day. Did you notice a difference in gyno from tren to say... test? One lactates as the other does not? Do they feel the same as far as the growth is concerned?

I get the lump to the side of the nipple...never under it.

Thanks

I get a small lump under my left nipple that is slightly painful to the touch. When this happens I up my AI dose and run Nolva at 20mg ED for one week. Usually it clears by then and I keep my AI dose the same and drop the nolva.

Excellent information. I appreciate it man.

I remember you having some progrestrone issues back in the day. Did you notice a difference in gyno from tren to say... test? One lactates as the other does not? Do they feel the same as far as the growth is concerned?

Well.... yes there are differences for me. I don't know if they are universal though.

When I get an estrogen related lump, it pops up on my left side, progesterone or prolactin happens on my right side.

The ones caused by 19-nors tends to grow much quicker and makes my nipples puff much more. But I have never once in my life lactated.

The estrogen related lump seems to be more dense for me, like the consistency of a jelly bean, where as the 19-nor gyno seems to be more like hardened mammary gland tissue that gets inflamed.

Both have been reversible for me. Both cause itchiness. Both are embarrassing. I hope you can avoid this bro.

If you plan on running a 19-nor, run Dostinex from the very beginning.
I tried doing Prami, but couldn't increase my dosage high enough to be effective without getting suicidal thoughts and massive amounts of phlegm in my throat during my sleep. Prami made me wake up every morning choking on phlegm.

I always wonder the same thing OP. I hold fat on my chest in a really weird way. It pisses me off because I cannot get my chest to look how I want it. I have just like a little pocket of fat right to the outside of my nipple that just wont budge. I thought that could be pubescent gyno or something I dunno? Pisses me the fuck off though.

I was wondering, what compounds bring out your gyno the most, and what's your dosing protocall to treat a flare

I have dealt with gyno so many times it's not even funny.
It usually starts for me under the aureola.

For me, when I get a flare up, I start feeling pain in my nipples and they MAY get a little bit itchy. Next thing you know, you feel a small mass about the size of a grain of rice. It's painful to the touch, but not exactly a HARD mass, it's similar to a cyst or an inflamed lymph nodule. Then it continues to grow if not handled right away and can become the size of a quarter.

Some times I get more than 1 lump under the same aureola, and then they end up joining together into one big mass. The longer you have it, the more hard it becomes and eventually it can calcify.

But from my experience, no gyno is irreversible. I have reversed gyno to nothing so many times that I don't even sweat about it. Oh yeah, and your nipples because very puffy, almost similar to female nipples. It's VERY embarrassing, this is what bugs me about gyno so much

There is no set rule for the location of the gyno. It can be directly under the nipple, off to either side... etc... anywhere that is related to your mammary gland can develop a mass. Which I have found out the hard way so many times now.

Sometimes I believe it to be the lymph's on the side, feeling like a chain. Might have been from fat etc... Then the flaring of, and lactating you really can't mistake. Test, deca, and drol get it out of me. I just know that if i'm taking a compound that has PROG sides, i take the precautions for it. I still believe for estrogen flares, and prog flaring you can maintain with the basics.

Would naturally holding a good amount of fat in your chest area lead to a higher risk of gyno? I have always held a good amount of fat there along with my love handles. Damn you love handles!

Back