• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Late night snacking.

DICE

Playboy Millionaire
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New guy here. Hi everyone. Been reading this forum for a long time but finally decided to join. Some really good info flying around, just have to sort through it!
Neede a change and am going to start gopros workout on Mon.Looks good.
Have a question though.

I have this feeling that if I could cut up a bit I would look about 100x better. I put on weight quick and also can take it off quick.My problem is that I smoke lots of weed. Well , thats not the problem, but I do it at night and then I basically pig out. I eat the worst crap, I admit it! My girlfriend is like 110lb s and doesnt gain any weight, but I do. So....I don't see myself quitting the herbals...what can I munch on? Is there something that is not tooo bad?

Gonna try and get some pics and get you all to ridicule me to make me smarten up!Thing is that I am the biggest guy in the gym and with my tight tank on I look good so nobody says "quit eating fatass" and thats probably what I need to hear!
Let me have it! Thanks everyone.

I'll jump in before Albob does:

"Quit eating, fatass!"

Smoke your weed in a friend's house. Won't stop your munchies, but it'll be from his fridge then .. :D

Originally posted by 19inchpump
My problem is that I smoke lots of weed. Well , thats not the problem, but I do it at night and then I basically pig out. I eat the worst crap, I admit it! My girlfriend is like 110lb s and doesnt gain any weight, but I do. So....I don't see myself quitting the herbals...what can I munch on? Is there something that is not tooo bad?

Okay, you just answered your own question! You smoke a lot of weed. Sorry, but smoking weed is not conducive to bodybuilding , you really should stop this unhealthy "addiction".

that's all I am gonna say.

lol...exactly what I needed to hear. The shit grows everywhere out here so I am always smokin... Is there anything I can munch?Theres gotta be something...besides pussy!

Re: Re: Late night snacking.

Originally posted by Prince
Okay, you just answered your own question! You smoke a lot of weed. Sorry, but smoking weed is not conducive to bodybuilding , you really should stop this unhealthy "addiction".

that's all I am gonna say.

:thumb:

I dont smoke weed or anything but if you know you are gonna have a bunch of chicken breasts or protien shakes ready.

What is best to munch on? Someone must know a healthy alternative.......

I would say, that when you smoke you should just have one of your regular meals ready. When the munchies kick in just eat some sweet potato with chicken or tuna.

I too had this problem but once when i had the munchies I had three protein shakes and 5 cans of tuna. This was on a pretty intense leg day so the protein was much needed. Just try to think of nasty junk food is and how the oil is building up in your earteries from eating the stuff. I cant look at a slice of pizza anymore cause thats the way I think as for smoking lately ive cut down. But before i used to have an appointment with Kindbud alot over this past summer.

I now have not smoked in three weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear that bro! But seriously , thanks for the advice. I will be adding 30 min more cardio on mon so hopefully with that and your guys advice I will be able to stop the munchies. Theres no problem eating 3 protien shakes near bedtime?

smoke that chronic before a carb-up hehe

What is it with all the kids and smoking pot? They think they can lift and grow and smoke weed? Gripes my ass.......

why cant they?

19inchpump...I solved that problem many years ago as I myself am a total pot head and smoke daily. don't buy junk food and you don't have to worry about eating unhealthy snacks late nigh. if its not in the house you can't eat it

Originally posted by LAM
I myself am a total pot head and smoke daily

whoa! are you serious?

since I was 15...I take a couple months off every now and then.

Last edited:
iam sorry but whenever substances start becoming to much a part of your life you have a problem. i dont care if its steroids or booze when you start depending on them you have lost plain and simple. I dont care what every one else done id rather spend my weekends at home then screw up my diet and training with booze . I gues it realy comes down to what bodybuilding means to you. Are you one of those people who just want to be semi fit? or do you want to be the one who is completely shreaded to the bone? its up to you

Originally posted by crackerjack414
Are you one of those people who just want to be semi fit? or do you want to be the one who is completely shreaded to the bone? its up to you

I must chime in here...have you seen LAM's pics? Semi fit does not apply!

i have to agree with Hammerlynn. The reason i asked was because i saw LAM's stats on another forum and now seeing this i was surprised as hell. Aside from that he always give awesome advice and is very knowledgeable. I guess its that media pot-head image thing working here. Not all pot-heads are high-school drop-outs who rob their parents to buy weed and just sit home and smoke all day.

Aside from that. I'm a fairly dedicated bodybuilder. I don't live in some delusional world where i think that i will become the next Mr. Olympia. I know i won't and i accept that fact. I want to have fun in my life but i also want to look good nekkid.

As Rob puts it, you need to find a balance between having a social life and a bodybuilding life. Your not going to ruin your physique by drinking once in a while. Pot will not ruin your physique either.

IML Gear Cream!
I gotta get in on this. I am by no means ever going to be mr olypia etc., I am quite happy being a big guy, when I say I want to cut its like 15 lbs I wanna lose.I live in Vancouver and if anyone besides the officer above knows about where i live then they would understand how pot is no big deal.Its only a big deal in the states where they spend however millions of dollars to stop free thought every year. Has anybody else seen the ridiculous ads they have about shooting your buddy while high? RIDICULOUS. I am also a pretty dedicated bodybuilder, its not that I smoke pot all day and fiend for it and go purse snatching!Around here you can walk down the streets with a joint and no- one cares, including the police, who also use.I dont get high and rob little old ladies, I just get the munchies!Its no big deal,better than smoking, or drinking, and I dont harm anyone. if you dont like it ...dont do it...if you do.....enjoy. As far as bb and weed goes , I know more than a few friends who are in seriously good shape who smoke. there is always 2 sides to everything.

And to lam, if your ever in my parts pm me. As far as good food in the house, you are totally correct.thats what I have started to do, just by really good food, and keep the nasty stuff out the house.

same shit around here, weedsmoking is just apart of a culture and a lifestyle, people smoke weed to relax, enjoy and have a good time, not kill people.

Back