• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

appitite stimulants

mazdarx7

life is short live it up
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any new natural appitite stimulants out there on the market ? And don't say smoke some good weed athough I miss it it is not an option as I get randoms for my job

I remember Controlled Labs made a product called "Black Hole" that supposedly enhanced peoples appetite. I believe it is still for sale.

Never tried it though :sorry:

An alternative is to just get in easy calories. Although fat is satiating, you can get a lot of calories in pretty quickly with it.

Put olive oil on everything. In your shakes, on a salad, whatever you can think of. You can get in 1000 calories without much thought with this method.

Thanks I check out info on both...yeah I need way mor calories...I'm a real hard gainer and it turns into a bit of a chore ..I always love to eat but lately I've been really trying to put it on and I feel so bloated and look preggo

That's why I always saved the "bulk" cycle/phase for the fall. Sweat shirts and hoodies so I could get bloated and not give a shit how I looked.

Just gotta force the food down and try to supplement good calories where you can. Milk for water, olive oil on various foods, etc. Don't forget to up the water to help flush out the excess sodium. That might also be giving you the water retention and bloat, that comes with an excess in calories.

Last edited:
I tke shakes dense foods still real hard to put on...I think that the thing. I miss the feeling of wanting to eat...the way it is now eating is a full time job

dont know if you use peptides, but ghrp-6 has great appetite stimulating effects

Wolfgang is a product which i saw some where, it is an natural appetizer.

Back