• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z blog

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey boys! So we are all excited for the new Z blog (obviously!!) I was wondering what sort of things do you guys want on there? Just want to start a discussion on what you THE Z FREAKS!! :winkfinger: want the z team to bring you and what you want to be part of so whatever you think of throw it on here and let's see what happens!!!

hey bro,
Obvious I think but here is my list.
Steroid use/dosages
WOMEN
Misc section
Women
Nutrition
Women.
I think I am getting everything...........oh wait, make a page where we can post lots of pictures of WOMEN. (must be the testosterone)
Last and most importantly, it would be cool to have a monthly contest thread.

Different cycle that works and cycle that don't work the best for priming for cutting and bulking etc.... And lady's :)

You guys know I am always in for the women !!! But- I would like to see some reviews of some of the new gear and possible stacks for different types of training. I don't think there are many older guys on here- but if any interest would be nice to see some " cruise n blast" type of stuff- plus some more radical kind of Repo stacks for you wild guys. Also- the value of different compounds like var- NPP etc. When to use and how to type of stuff.

Excellent boys this is what we need keep it coming. I take it we want WOMEN!!:ohyeah:

hey bro,
Obvious I think but here is my list.
Steroid use/dosages
WOMEN
Misc section
Women
Nutrition
Women.
I think I am getting everything...........oh wait, make a page where we can post lots of pictures of WOMEN. (must be the testosterone)
Last and most importantly, it would be cool to have a monthly contest thread.
^^^contest and maybe some training routines like fst-7 and HIT training

You guys know I am always in for the women !!! But- I would like to see some reviews of some of the new gear and possible stacks for different types of training. I don't think there are many older guys on here- but if any interest would be nice to see some " cruise n blast" type of stuff- plus some more radical kind of Repo stacks for you wild guys. Also- the value of different compounds like var- NPP etc. When to use and how to type of stuff.

Exactly right there lol!!!!!!!!!!!:winkfinger: Lets just put a little bit of everything and try to cover as much areas for safety,amusement,etc... Im sure everyone will be excited and grateful when to blog opens up as I sure am!!!!!:ohyeah:Lets get this started Z family!!!!

Cycle advice for specific goals, for older trainees, PCT theories, AI's, girls, training, diet, supps, girls, motorcycles, girls. All the good shit!

Cycle advice for specific goals, for older trainees, PCT theories, AI's, girls, training, diet, supps, girls, motorcycles, girls. All the good shit!

Damn I think that's pretty much the order the pages are in right now lol!!

I think their should be a section on 101 aas and what is their compound what it good for bulking cutting like I M , EB have one we all can read A section and maybe pictures of z gear

I think their should be a section on 101 aas and what is their compound what it good for bulking cutting like I M , EB have one we all can read A section and maybe pictures of z gear

We gotcha covered brother I want to make sure they focus on all aas users from beginners to the most die hard vet. Everyone will find a comfortable place to talk and be open without getting flamed on the Z blog after all we are the Z family!

We gotcha covered brother I want to make sure they focus on all aas users from beginners to the most die hard vet. Everyone will find a comfortable place to talk and be open without getting flamed on the Z blog after all we are the Z family!

And that is the key, everyone feels welcome. There are no dumb questions, people ask things because they don't know the answer. Flaming over a question is bullshit, even if you do the research, sometimes you just want to know that you understand what you have learned.

You will spot a z freak in a crowd look for the guys with giant forearms :roflmao:

A lot of great stuff guys!

If anyone has specific questions please post them too.

We should have a section that covers all aspects of the variables of PCT - many people get the basic concept but drop the ball with some basic compound variables - i.e.. different esters require different times to start SERM from their last injection.

How to run hcg under different conditions - when is the best time to inject hcg in relation to test injections - how to mix it once you get it.

STEROID PROFILES.

* Categories*
1) Anabolic-Androgenic
2) Anti-Estrogen
3) Growth Hormone and Peptide
4) Fat Loss
5) Other Performance-Enhancing

Categories 1-5 would have subdivisions with a list of compounds - each one providing research and studies on the specific item.

And yes we can also have some radical Repo stacks - and other members "over-the-top" cycles - safety first - we'll review cycle within this category.

Kind of like ... The ultimate "WAR-CHEST" of secret cycles! - Many people run some wicked cycles with great results - "that are safe" - but just don't talk about it. :dont:

Also as mentioned - absolutely know flaming - everyone should feel comfortable and welcome to ask questions - you know, there could even be a section for new members to ask questions - just the basics.

Latest news - studies - and cutting edge research - and so on...

Keep'm coming :clapping:

Back