• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin Help

hawkcmc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Exemestane 25mg x 30ml

The Vial lists here as 25mg x 30 ml, Am I correct in assuming that means 25mg per ml and there is 30 ml or "doses" in the vial?

And if you don't mind helping me on my math. That means that if the aforementioned is correct that 1 vial should be enough for a cycle?

Thanks!

Yes, there are thirty doses. Whether if it's enough for your cycle, I don't know how much you're planning to take.

you dont want to take the full 25mg. so you only take 12.5mg half a ml 25mg is to much. so that 30ml bottle can get you 60 days of use.

So 12.5 EOD would be 120 days and if your taking it from week 3 - 16 (13-16) being PCT then that would be 91 days. Sound about right? Thanks for the replies.

Yes that is correct but don't forget to include Aromasin in your PCT with clomid you will need another vial of aromasin. Run aromasin at 12.5mgs eod during your cycle but for PCT run it at 25/25/12.5/12.5mgs ed for wks1-4 of PCT to jump start HPTA

I take it that the aromasin in the link above is to be taken orally?

Yes that is correct but don't forget to include Aromasin in your PCT with clomid you will need another vial of aromasin. Run aromasin at 12.5mgs eod during your cycle but for PCT run it at 25/25/12.5/12.5mgs ed for wks1-4 of PCT to jump start HPTA

This ^

Once again thank you for the excellent clarification, to the above poster I do believe it is an oral.

Back