• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tbol dosage

dollarbill

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i plan on finishing the last 4 weeks of my test e 500mg a week cycle with some tbol. will probably start with 40mg a day. how should i take it, all at once or half in morning and half in the evening?

I'm currently doing the same thing but w/ 60/mg a day. I take 20 in am, 20 lunch, 20 pm. I assume that the more you can spread it out the better, but the half life is 16 hours so you could probably get away with less frequent doses.
Try 20 am and 20 pm?

And I love Tbol now! I had hit a plateau until I started the tbol. only problem is back pumps when doing deadlifts, but still worth it.

I'm currently doing the same thing but w/ 60/mg a day. I take 20 in am, 20 lunch, 20 pm. I assume that the more you can spread it out the better, but the half life is 16 hours so you could probably get away with less frequent doses.
Try 20 am and 20 pm?

And I love Tbol now! I had hit a plateau until I started the tbol. only problem is back pumps when doing deadlifts, but still worth it.

cool, figured i would start it at 40mg but have enough i can go up if needed. another question is should i start it to where i end my run of it on the day of my last injection? i will start my pct 2 weeks after my last injection.

Chino wrote it best - 60mg is the dose - 30mg in am and 30mg later in the day. Maybe some can get away with less than 60mg but this was my sweet spot.

cool, figured i would start it at 40mg but have enough i can go up if needed. another question is should i start it to where i end my run of it on the day of my last injection? i will start my pct 2 weeks after my last injection.

If you're running test e, you can run it during the two weeks after your last injection while the test clears. Then you have some aas fueling you for 2 weeks longer.

The half life of Turinabol is 16hrs, so twice a day dosing is optimal.

I would run it for 6 weeks if you can. I really notice its effects at week three, at which time you will be just about done.

i was taking 70mg ed for 4 weeks with a cycle 50mg be for gym and the other 20mg after the gym. 70mg of tbol, man my muscle were rock hard. and i just order another 300 pills of HG tbol. this time around i am going to take probley 100mg ed. its my favorite oral.

The half life of Turinabol is 16hrs, so twice a day dosing is optimal.

I would run it for 6 weeks if you can. I really notice its effects at week three, at which time you will be just about done.

ok

Back