Cop executes 14yr old for running from him

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Addict/Self-Cert Chemist

Rep Points

Cop executes 14yr old for running from him

discuss.

Between March 2006 and November 2010, Officer Daniel Alvarado of San Antonio’s Northside Independent School District Police was suspended four times. Four times he was informed by supervisors that he faced “immediate termination.” For some reason, when it came time to fire Alvarado, his superiors just couldn’t bring themselves to pull the trigger. Alvarado displayed no similar scruples on November 12, 2010, when he murdered 14-year-old Derek Lopez, who had just taken part in a brief scuffle with another student.
    The department ruled that the murder of Derek Lopez was a “justified” shooting.
    Eighth Grader Executed for Scaring a Cop « LewRockwell.com Blog

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I'd like to put 2 from my .45 right in that cops dome...
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Fuck that he deserves to suffer.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by perfectcircle View Post

I thought Latinos had more brotherly love for each other than that. Guess not.

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

What might be the sickest part is the fact that the department deemed this justified. The states interest come before the peoples interest. When the police can murder you, you aren't living in a democracy.
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

life is short live it up

Rep Points

If that was my boy I wuld look like I was from the movie man on fire..I wouldn't think twice
    www.euroking-gear.com

Rep Points

Looks like the cop handled the situation reasonably. Hopefully, this juvenile delinquent will serve as an example to other little punks in the community. When a cop says freeze, you fucking stop in your tracks.

Rep Points

That's because you're an ultra lefty and you naturally despise cops and the military.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

The kid was obviously hepped up on goofballs and reaching for the officers gun. What was the cop to do? Talk it out?

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearsMcGilf View Post
    That's because you're an ultra lefty and you naturally despise cops and the military.
    Could you quantify "ultra lefty" please? Not liking cops is not a left or right issue. Just ask a white separatist. White separatist=right wing. Not liking cops is more to do with not wanting some fuckhead telling you how to live your life, or worse yet, sporting a delusion of having the superior perception of reality.

The police are a state sanctioned gang,hired by the ruling class, to oppress the people into economic viability, via the collection of opinions referred to as law.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

dont run from the police and u wont get shot....seems pretty fukin simple to me

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by withoutrulers View Post
    The police are a state sanctioned gang,hired by the ruling class, to oppress the people into economic viability, via the collection of opinions referred to as law.
    Then, don't call them next time someone tries to bust in your door to threaten you and your family. Call LAM. Or, perhaps you'd feel much better if we live in a society of mob rule and vigilante justice.

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

Then, don't call them next time someone tries to bust in your door to threaten you and your family. Call LAM. Or, perhaps you'd feel much better if we live in a society of mob rule and vigilante justice.
    I've never once called the cops, I own a shotgun. We already live in a society of mob rule and vigilante justice. The bankers are the mob, and the purpose of this thread, cop kills kid demonstrates vigilante justice.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

minority made an act of attack towards the cop and got was dealt with appropriately......the cop won't did it right, but unfortunately the aclu will make a case for civil suit and the kids family will get rich......there def needs to be lawsuit reform.....

check out the many frivilous lawsuits that many win:
    www.facesoflawsuitabuse.org
    www.euroking-gear.net
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

and you sir simply either can not read or refuse to...

"Alvarado, who four times was on the cusp of being fired for insubordination, disobeyed a direct order on November 12. He falsified key details of the shooting in his official report. A 14-year-old boy was gunned down execution-style for the venial offense of engaging in an adolescent scuffle, and for compelling an overweight middle-aged badge-polisher to run a few hundred yards. According to the San Antonio Police Department, this is all perfectly acceptable: The department ruled that the murder of Derek Lopez was a “justified” shooting."

so shooting a 14 year old is OK in your world just for running from the police? you are about as fucked up in the head as a person can be.

yea..I really dispise the military that's why I spent 6 years in the special forces, when did your pussy ass serve? I dislike that the US military is USED to spread "democracy" which is nothing more than the pre-requisite for Capitalism...
    Last edited by LAM; 05-28-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LAM again.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Alvarado, who four times was on the cusp of being fired for insubordination, disobeyed a direct order on November 12. He falsified key details of the shooting in his official report.

That police dept SHOULD be sued and made to fire that cop.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

and you sir simply either can not read or refuse to...

"Alvarado, who four times was on the cusp of being fired for insubordination, disobeyed a direct order on November 12. He falsified key details of the shooting in his official report. A 14-year-old boy was gunned down execution-style for the venial offense of engaging in an adolescent scuffle, and for compelling an overweight middle-aged badge-polisher to run a few hundred yards. According to the San Antonio Police Department, this is all perfectly acceptable: The department ruled that the murder of Derek Lopez was a “justified” shooting."

so shooting a 14 year old is OK in your world just for running from the police? you are about as fucked up in the head as a person can be.

yea..I really dispise the military that's why I spent 6 years in the special forces, when did your pussy ass serve? I dislike that the US military is USED to spread "democracy" which is nothing more than the pre-requisite for Capitalism...
    this
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like the cop handled the situation reasonably. Hopefully, this juvenile delinquent will serve as an example to other little punks in the community. When a cop says freeze, you fucking stop in your tracks.
    You can't shoot a 14 year old for running from the cops. I mean jesus christ the cops have what, 3 non leathal means of stopping someone on their belts and if some kid runs you think they should just kill him? That's just wrong, you are a bad person.

Rep Points

I dislike that the US military is USED to spread "democracy" which is nothing more than the pre-requisite for Capitalism...
    I see. Then it's capitalism you hate. Guess I already knew that.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ihateschoolmt View Post
    You can't shoot a 14 year old for running from the cops. I mean jesus christ the cops have what, 3 non leathal means of stopping someone on their belts and if some kid runs you think they should just kill him? That's just wrong, you are a bad person.

Sometimes, it takes an extreme example to really drive a point home. I'm sure you won't be seeing too many little punks in that town disrespecting the cops after this. I do agree, however, that a suspension is probably in order since the cop was insubordinate in that he didn't do as ordered by his superiors.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I see. Then it's capitalism you hate. Guess I already knew that.
    if that kid was white and his last name was the same as yours I guarantee you wouldn't be singing the same song...don't you claim to be some "sort" of christian..what a fucking joke

if there ever was a god and he/she came back the US would be the first place to get obliterated...

"The Beast"
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

cops are fags
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.World-pharma.org

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Sometimes, it takes an extreme example to really drive a point home. I'm sure you won't be seeing too many little punks in that town disrespecting the cops after this. I do agree, however, that a suspension is probably in order since the cop was insubordinate in that he didn't do as ordered by his superiors.

Yeah no kid in that town will ever run from the cops now, on the fear of getting murdered and the cops getting away with it! And unfortunately, the cops now found that there city will back them up.

This is a democracy, there is no need to use some 14 year old as an example.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Yeah no kid in that town will ever run from the cops now, on the fear of getting murdered and the cops getting away with it! .
    Nah dude, don't ya'll know that 14-18 year old boys think they are invincible and live by the phrase "that wouldn't happen to me". I bet not one kid changes the way they act because of this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    This is a democracy, there is no need to use some 14 year old as an example.
    It used to be democracy. Now it is Corporacy.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference
    you have never spent the night with a mosquito."
    ~ Dali lama

Rep Points

if that kid was white and his last name was the same as yours I guarantee you wouldn't be singing the same song...don't you claim to be some "sort" of christian..what a fucking joke

I never claimed to be a christian. Anyhoo, the cop is hispanic and I'm not calling for him to be drawn and quartered like everyone else here. Sounds to me like a thread full of racist cop haters.

if there ever was a god and he/she came back the US would be the first place to get obliterated...
    Why? Is it because cops don't shoot people for a helluva lot less in some of these 3rd world banana republics like the one where this kid's family and the cop's came from? Obviously that isn't the case. Better yet, why not some of the Islamic countries where women are treated worse than livestock and men can legally beat and, in some cases, kill their wives?

It must be that the USA is just too rich, too powerful, and, obviously, too capitalist.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it has nothing to do with names or colors. the cop has been in trouble a lot for not following orders. he ignored orders he lied and he killed a kid. every cop knows some kids run just cuz they are so scared of what their parents might do. every cop knows that. this shooting was not okay.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

yup. if you think this shooting was the right thing, you're a fucking idiot. plain and simple.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Damn, you sound like a Nazi. Shooting/murdering a 14 year old kid as an example to others. Exactly what kind of example would you like to see set?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast