• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Order Review

WerdUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to throw this out there. Ordered about 5 weeks ago, and it was delivered yesterday, no one was home so we received a notice. I requested a redeliver, and left my signature on the notice that the postman left (even though im pretty sure it wasnt needed). Anywho, got it today, opened it and everything looks very well packaged. I was quite impressed. Although the shipping label looks like it was put on there with chewing gum, it held on for the journey.

Overall great experiece. Great packaging. I'll guess i'll have to tell you about the result later. Naps = g2g in my book.

That's great !! :ohyeah:

6 weeks since supposed ship date! wheres my ish!

Origin post is preparing shipment. Oh snap!

Just wanted to throw this out there. Ordered about 5 weeks ago, and it was delivered yesterday, no one was home so we received a notice. I requested a redeliver, and left my signature on the notice that the postman left (even though im pretty sure it wasnt needed). Anywho, got it today, opened it and everything looks very well packaged. I was quite impressed. Although the shipping label looks like it was put on there with chewing gum, it held on for the journey.

Overall great experiece. Great packaging. I'll guess i'll have to tell you about the result later. Naps = g2g in my book.
Awesome man. Yeah, the TA is sometime longer than some expect. But the quality of the product you get is damn worth the wait.

naps sounds like a very reliable place to do business. i have been looking around for a few months since i lost my last connection, and i think naps has won me over.

i hope i have the same experience you had with naps.

glad to read this. ill be placing an order with naps very soon.

Back