• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Steven Seagal teaches Anderson Silva some moves

Seagal knows his shit for sure but goddamnit if he isn't the world's most arrogant prick.

Crazy...

I would like to see his techniques utilized in the ring just to see how effective they'd be.

holy shit. when did he get fat? the moves look good but his weight surprised me.

holy shit. when did he get fat? the moves look good but his weight surprised me.
It is called muscle. Almost all the modern bodybuilders have it.:D

it's fat. google it. even his fans are disgusted and saying he looks like a bloated walrus. here's an idea, instead of losing weight i can just claim it is muscle. :wacko:

it's fat. google it. even his fans are disgusted and saying he looks like a bloated walrus. here's an idea, instead of losing weight i can just claim it is muscle. :wacko:
Do you think those fat looking power lifters are fat? I think it is called undefined/uncut muscle.:D

Do you think those fat looking power lifters are fat? I think it is called undefined/uncut muscle.:D

yea, his face is swimming in muscle you're right. he looks like he's about to give birth to a pony. if it were muscle it wouldn't be all located in his gut leaving him with scrawny chicken legs. :jerkit:

yea, his face is swimming in muscle you're right. he looks like he's about to give birth to a pony. if it were muscle it wouldn't be all located in his gut leaving him with scrawny chicken legs. :jerkit:
You can't built muscle on your face. How do you know he has chicken leg? Even if he has chicken leg, it doesn't mean he is fat. Also, I have seen many pro bodybuilder with chicken legs, and I don't think they are fat.:)

IML Gear Cream!
If you call that muscle, I'd hate to see what you call fat...lol

If you call that muscle, I'd hate to see what you call fat...lol
Fat people are called 'Mr. Softy'.:roflmao: And they look like your avatar.:loser2:

I would like to see his techniques utilized in the ring just to see how effective they'd be.

a lot of MA styles and techniques simply can not be used in competition. take some of the moves from kenpo or one style of kung fu (bak fu pai), which is one of my favorites. you maintain a defensive posture then when you see an opening you unleash an unstoppable barrage of kicks and strikes to the vital areas (groin, throat, eyes, etc.). sometimes these techniques are also referred to as a variety of the dim mak.

You can't built muscle on your face. How do you know he has chicken leg? Even if he has chicken leg, it doesn't mean he is fat. Also, I have seen many pro bodybuilder with chicken legs, and I don't think they are fat.:)

there's a difference between a debate and someone just plain being retarded. he has body fat and most of it is in his abdomen. all his fans cooing how it is muscle aren't going to help motivate him to lose it. he is vain so being called a fat fuck might. now piss off.

sorry. my ex mother in law ADORES this guy. i used to be able just to give her a Seagal movie and she'd love me. now i have to think of something else. :pissed:

i wondered why she stopped raving about him. now i know. the only other tall man i knew with his build was dying of liver disease. it's not a healthy shape.

His movies suck IMO. He takes on highly armoured street gangs with a couple of 9mm pistols that never seem to run out of bullets and he plays the same character in every film. Not hating on him as he's found his niche but I always laugh when I come across a Steven Seagal fan and their opinions on films instantly diminish to worthless.

Last edited:
I hate segal, and him trying to give a world champion tips.. fuck off.

sorry. my ex mother in law ADORES this guy. i used to be able just to give her a Seagal movie and she'd love me. now i have to think of something else. :pissed:

i wondered why she stopped raving about him. now i know. the only other tall man i knew with his build was dying of liver disease. it's not a healthy shape.
What do you think about 'The Bourne Identity' played by Matt Damon.:thinking: She might like it.:D

maybe. my son loved those movies. i love Arnold and didn't care a bit when he got older and less in shape. it was funny seeing her talk about Seagal, she'd get all flushed like a school girl.

IML Gear Cream!
His movies suck IMO. He takes on highly armoured street gangs with a couple of 9mm pistols that never seem to run out of bullets and he plays the same character in every film. Not hating on him as he's found his niche but I always laugh when I come across a Steven Seagal fan and their opinions on films instantly diminish to worthless.

I used to not like Chuck Norris until Tess liked him in Walker Texas Ranger when she was little. By then I had divorced my kids dad and she'd always say "He'd make a great dad." Then the sayings came out and I think he gained mass fans from those. He was really cool about them too. I can imagine Seagal being all pissed and jealous at the attention Norris got. He seems kinda full of himself.

that fat fuck segal needs to shut the hell up. His accomplishments in Aikido are amazing. truly great. As a martial artist he is a really impressive figure. As a person he is a total fuck up. He didn't teach anderson silva the kick that knocked out vitor belfort. anderson silva trained in muay thai long before he met silva. every martial art in the history of man has some form of front kick. segal is a cocky bastard, and his shit wouldn't do anything in MMA.

If you look closely at the footwork, segal is teaching from an orthodox stance and silva is applying it from a southpaw. :hmmm:

.......and he'll still beat the shit out of us all.

most of them are like that when there is a lot of gun play in the movie, Seagal, Van Dam, Jet Lee, etc.

Bruce obviously didn't play that BS but for the most part neither did Norris, Speakman or Thomas Ian Griffin.

Last edited:
that fat fuck segal needs to shut the hell up. His accomplishments in Aikido are amazing. truly great. As a martial artist he is a really impressive figure. As a person he is a total fuck up. He didn't teach anderson silva the kick that knocked out vitor belfort. anderson silva trained in muay thai long before he met silva. every martial art in the history of man has some form of front kick. segal is a cocky bastard, and his shit wouldn't do anything in MMA.

If you look closely at the footwork, segal is teaching from an orthodox stance and silva is applying it from a southpaw. :hmmm:

How does Aikido stack up to Jiu Jitsu/Judo (the only two martial arts I have any experience in)?

Since they're both primarily throw based, I wonder how a Judo black belt would fare vs an Aikido black belt. Something to youtube tomorrow when it's not 1:30AM.

Yes, they are usually fat, and so is Seagal. The dude has a giant gut. There is no question about it, he is fucking fat.

that show was unwatchable, IMO...everyone in that parish was playing up to the camera's, so obvious and pathetic.

a lot of MA styles and techniques simply can not be used in competition. take some of the moves from kenpo or one style of kung fu (bak fu pai), which is one of my favorites. you maintain a defensive posture then when you see an opening you unleash an unstoppable barrage of kicks and strikes to the vital areas (groin, throat, eyes, etc.). sometimes these techniques are also referred to as a variety of the dim mak.

Please forgive my naivity, but these styles aren't allowed because the other guy isn't using the same skills and wants to take you to the floor?

Or, are the martial arts styles not allowed because they want fast non stop action?

I really don't know, cause I don't really follow MMA too closely. I'm more of a boxing fan myself.

Back